Best racing titles for iOS

Discussion in 'General Game Discussion and Questions' started by Anonomation, Sep 15, 2014.

1. Anonomation

Anonomation 👮 Spam Police 🚓

I wanna know if they're any good racing titles out there that aren't published by EA or Gameloft and don't have paidmuim and frustrating money schemes, as asphalt 8 does not suffice for me.

2. Columbo

Columbo Well-Known Member

Sep 1, 2014
    Retro Racing and Reckless Racing 2 are both excellent, and are not timer/energy based free-to-play monstrosities.

3. Exact-Psience

Exact-Psience Well-Known Member

Jan 12, 2012
    The Work-At-Home Guy
    Philippines
    Repulze
    Riptide GP 2

4. JCho133

JCho133 Well-Known Member

Jul 27, 2012
    Asphalt 6 (the best asphalt. The IAP is completely optional, unlike in 7 and 8. You can get all the cars at a good rate, rather than having to grind)

Death Ralley

5. dancj

dancj Well-Known Member

Jan 25, 2011
    If you want a standard racer then the best I've seen is still NFS Most Wanted (yeah I know it's EA)

If you'll stretch it a bit then in one direction there's The Impossible Road and in the other there's Death Rally

6. Anonomation

Anonomation 👮 Spam Police 🚓

Finished most wanted three times, once on console and twice on iOS...

7. redribbon

redribbon Well-Known Member

Jun 11, 2010
    entepreanur,programmer
    i would say reckless racing and real racing 2(still fire mint) but to be honest I'm enjoying asphalt 8 in general.

8. psj3809

psj3809 Moderator

Jan 13, 2011
    England
    I'm still a huge fan of Death Rally, a lot of content in there. Also Tabletop Racing i enjoy, i know it went freemium (Dont know if the premium version is still available) but its still a great game

I prefer the overhead Micro Machines type of view rather than Asphalt/NFS games as they're often a hefty download