Cinefy - A Revolutionary New Movie Editor, Brings Hollywood Effects To The iPhone

Discussion in 'Upcoming iOS Games' started by AppCreationNetwork, Dec 4, 2011.

1. AppCreationNetwork

Dec 4, 2011
    #1 AppCreationNetwork, Dec 4, 2011
    Last edited: Sep 29, 2012
    Hello Touch Arcade!,
    I just wanted to let you all know that my new app Cinefy, is in its limited beta stage at the moment.

[​IMG]

Cinefy is a mobile video editing and effects platform for iPhone where users create and share videos mixed with high quality visual effects. Cinefy empowers users with no editing skills to quickly insert footage, add music and apply visually stunning effects with its intuitive and simple interface.

In Cinefy, individual themed or branded effects packs are available for in app downloads, offering TV and game studios the ability to market new properties in a way that creates exciting engagement and massive viral exposure potential.

Check out some articles about it below:
    http://mashable.com/2011/11/23/cinefy-brings-advanced-movie-editing-to-iphone-video/
    http://www.businesswire.com/news/home/20111122006085/en/Limited-Beta-Release-Cinefy-brings-Hollywood-effects

And sign up for the Beta on the website if you want:
    http://www.CinefyApp.com

Vote for us in the Mobile App Showdown!
    http://mobileappsshowdown.com/vote/

If anyone has any questions about the app / general app store stuff / development I would be happy to answer them!

/////////////////EDIT WE ARE RELEASED!
    Website link:
    http://www.cinefyapp.com/

iTunes Store link:
    http://itunes.apple.com/us/app/cinefy-special-fx-studio/id481953440?ls=1&mt=8

2. mauriced

mauriced Member

Dec 4, 2011
    nice idea. when will it be releasing ?

3. AppCreationNetwork

Dec 4, 2011
    We are shooting for January 2012!

4. Grummie

Grummie Well-Known Member

Nov 1, 2011
    Mailman
    Australia
    looks sooo good!

5. LOLavi

LOLavi Well-Known Member

May 23, 2011
    iPhone gamer
    Finland
    Looks frickin' awesome :) My sister does videos with effects so I'll pick this up for her :)

6. Appbolt

Appbolt Well-Known Member

Aug 29, 2010
    Is there any package that includes stuff like action essentials 2?

7. psj3809

psj3809 Moderator

Jan 13, 2011
    England
    Just wish this guy wouldnt spam tons of forums. I'm a mod on another site and i've just had to delete his spam post for this.

8. AppCreationNetwork

Dec 4, 2011
    @Appbolt,
    We do have about 10 effects in that style. We have multiple explosions, a flamethrower, spells, and even a time bomb.

@Psj
    What forums are you referring to. We are answering questions / forum posts as fast as possible. We haven't spammed forums, we have made posts in relevant sections with app news. I apologize for creating any additional work for you, we are doing our best to keep up with the community, and try to read the forum rules before posting. PM me your details and I will send you a $10 itunes gift card for your troubles. Thank you.

9. Appbolt

Aug 29, 2010
    @appcreationnetwork

What future effect do you plan on adding?

10. AppCreationNetwork

Dec 4, 2011
    @Appbolt
    We have over 30 effects ready for launch, comprised of over 100 different animations to drop in your video. We have effects like explosions, ufos, levitation, huge robots, and a T-Rex, just to name a few.

We are also actively working with studios and student SFX developers to get more content for launch / the next year. We don't have anything we can announce yet, but we are working on getting some major effect packs from Tv Shows, Movies, and Video Games!

11. Foozelz

Foozelz Well-Known Member

This made my day.
    This is what I need. I don't need iMovie for iOS when I would rather have this in my pocket instead. Looks amazing.

I love it.

12. AppCreationNetwork

Dec 4, 2011
    Thanks Foozelz, pm me your itunes account and I will hook you up with a free copy + some dlc at launch!

13. jjjmedia

jjjmedia Well-Known Member

May 27, 2009
    Los Angeles, CA
    Hmm, well, my birthday IS in January, right when the app is slated to launch...:)

Looking forward to it and hope I end up on the beta!

14. jazzymin

jazzymin Well-Known Member

Jul 11, 2011
    Actor ;) just kidding
    Over the Rainbow
    Finally!!
    I've been waiting for an actual editing app since I got my iphone 4!
    If it really has some movie effects this will be an instabuy (If I can afford it lol)

So, is it just for editing your already made movies, or does it have its own in-app recorder? :)

15. tylertv

tylertv Well-Known Member

Dec 8, 2009
    Considering I make videos as my day job I'm extremely intrigued. iMovie lacks a lot of the flexibility I want in a mobile editor and has some really strange design choices.

I'm definitely looking forward to what you've got cooking here.

16. Appbolt

Aug 29, 2010
    Hehe:cool: could you hook me up with a free copy+ some dlc at launch?
    Haha
    Also on your website I signed up for the beta and it said that I was on list A. What does that mean?
    Oo and one more question. Will there be muzzle flashes?

17. AppCreationNetwork

Dec 4, 2011

@Appbolt - Sure, just promise to make something awesome with it! Pm me your details. That is it for the free giveaways for now (unless someone can give me an awesome reason) I will give away more copies when it is released!
    The A-List just means you have a chance to get in to the beta, we also are working on some cool giveaways for A-List members (in app stuff.)

Muzzle flashes are not implemented at the moment, but it is something we are working on implementing (and as long as I have some free time, should be in by launch)

Also we entered CES 2012's Mobile App Showdown, you can vote for us here if you please:
    http://mobileappsshowdown.com/vote/

18. TheBeastlyNinja

TheBeastlyNinja Well-Known Member

Aug 3, 2009
    Computer stuff
    Right behind you
    #18 TheBeastlyNinja, Dec 6, 2011
    Last edited: Dec 6, 2011
    Cool I signed up for the beta and I'm on the a-list
    But none the less 5 of my friends died in a car crash 30ft in front of my house right before my very eyes today... I suppose seeing this in the upcoming made my day abit better. I kinda wanna make a memorial video with this.

19. bem69

bem69 Well-Known Member

Oct 20, 2010
    Wow, a proper movie editing suite for the iPhone. Just signed up for beta, hope to get in. If I don't, please hook me up for a promo code :)

20. AppCreationNetwork

Dec 4, 2011
    Ok, I am a sucker for a sob story... and kindly worded posts! Everyone in the thread until this post gets a free copy (and hopefully some dlc as well!) Send me your iTunes ID's as a pm and when we launch you will be among the first to get it!