★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.

iPhone: 7 Cities on sale - $0.99

03-04-2009, 10:16 PM
#1
Joined: Jan 2009
Posts: 2,237
7 Cities on sale - $0.99

So if you're on the fence, go get it. It rocks the casbah.
On sale for $0.99
Not $2.99
Even more reason to get it.

Last edited by VoodooVyper; 03-04-2009 at 10:41 PM.
03-04-2009, 10:19 PM
#2
Joined: Feb 2009
Posts: 543
too many TD games on my device.
Geodefense, zombie attack (its not really a TD game though), and the creeps

03-04-2009, 10:20 PM
#3
Joined: Aug 2008
Location: Cali-forn-i-a
Posts: 2,302
Quote:
Originally Posted by wonderva View Post
too many TD games on my device.
Geodefense, zombie attack (its not really a TD game though), and the creeps
you are missing out if you dont have this one.
03-04-2009, 10:21 PM
#4
Joined: Feb 2009
Location: San Francisco, California
Posts: 5,305
If you can get 7 Cities for less than the regular price, then do it. One of the best TD games out there!
03-04-2009, 10:24 PM
#5
Joined: Oct 2008
Posts: 410
Wait, its actually on sale for $0.99

I made a mistake early this morning and put it at $2.99 instead of $0.99, and didn't realize that till after I came home from work. So please wait for iTunes to update to the new price if you are thinking of getting it.

An update to my friend's app iJiggles came out today and we have a featured ad in it, so that is why we put 7 Cities on sale.

We have been working on the update for 7 Cities. This update features a new mode which we hope will make you want to replay the game more. We hope to get this out sometime this month.
03-04-2009, 10:27 PM
#6
Joined: Dec 2008
Location: Pennsylvania
Posts: 3,208
Quote:
Originally Posted by Knight View Post
Wait, its actually on sale for $0.99

I made a mistake early this morning and put it at $2.99 instead of $0.99, and didn't realize that till after I came home from work. So please wait for iTunes to update to the new price if you are thinking of getting it.

An update to my friend's app iJiggles came out today and we have a featured ad in it, so that is why we put 7 Cities on sale.

We have been working on the update for 7 Cities. This update features a new mode which we hope will make you want to replay the game more. We hope to get this out sometime this month.
What!?! $.99 is an absolute steal. I thought $2.99 was a good deal, but this is insane. Buy it if you haven't yet.

TA's resident ios rhythm game player
Former #1 Rhythm Control 2 Player (#2 now)
Unofficial #1 Gears Player (ignoring hackers)
Check out my Rhythm Game thread
03-04-2009, 10:27 PM
#7
Joined: Aug 2008
Location: Cali-forn-i-a
Posts: 2,302
Quote:
Originally Posted by Knight View Post
Wait, its actually on sale for $0.99

I made a mistake early this morning and put it at $2.99 instead of $0.99, and didn't realize that till after I came home from work. So please wait for iTunes to update to the new price if you are thinking of getting it.

An update to my friend's app iJiggles came out today and we have a featured ad in it, so that is why we put 7 Cities on sale.

We have been working on the update for 7 Cities. This update features a new mode which we hope will make you want to replay the game more. We hope to get this out sometime this month.
Ha, thats where the ad was? You mean the "iJiggles-your mom" app? well, i guess it worked, cuase it did hit the top 50 :/
03-04-2009, 10:28 PM
#8
Joined: Aug 2008
Location: Cali-forn-i-a
Posts: 2,302
Quote:
Originally Posted by coconutbowling View Post
What!?! $.99 is an absolute steal. I thought $2.99 was a good deal, but this is insane. Buy it if you haven't yet.
hell, 4.99 was a good deal. A buck is like having him pay you to play it.
03-04-2009, 10:28 PM
#9
Joined: Jan 2009
Posts: 2,237
Quote:
Originally Posted by Knight View Post
Wait, its actually on sale for $0.99

I made a mistake early this morning and put it at $2.99 instead of $0.99, and didn't realize that till after I came home from work. So please wait for iTunes to update to the new price if you are thinking of getting it.

An update to my friend's app iJiggles came out today and we have a featured ad in it, so that is why we put 7 Cities on sale.

We have been working on the update for 7 Cities. This update features a new mode which we hope will make you want to replay the game more. We hope to get this out sometime this month.
Wowzers, awesome sale. I'll change the title.
Apparently I can't change the title? It changed on the thread but not on the forum...

Last edited by VoodooVyper; 03-04-2009 at 10:31 PM.
03-04-2009, 10:32 PM
#10
Joined: Sep 2008
Posts: 2,487
Ridiculous sale. GET IT!!!
Still the best TD game out there IMHO. Still no competition!