★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.

TA App Signature Problem

03-21-2013, 10:22 PM
#11
Joined: Nov 2011
Location: Look out your window.
Posts: 5,795
I don't necessarily care if you can see sigs when using the app, would be nice if it posted it for viewing on website, when posted from app, if that makes any sense at all.
03-22-2013, 01:42 AM
#12
Joined: May 2012
Location: In the Chatroom
Posts: 15,759
Quote:
Originally Posted by k1lljoy_89 View Post
It needs to be done.

TA app is excellent I always use it, but the signatures would be really nice.
Yeah, this is an emergency. K1lljoy got pissed at me for having the same signature as him, when in fact, mine existed before his technically.

I am sad. I told him it was a bug. He said...

03-22-2013, 01:44 AM
#13
Joined: May 2012
Location: In the Chatroom
Posts: 15,759
Quote:
Originally Posted by k1lljoy_89 View Post
I don't necessarily care if you can see sigs when using the app, would be nice if it posted it for viewing on website, when posted from app, if that makes any sense at all.
You know, it's weird, your post on the previous page has a signature. Your post here has none.

Is it cause sometimes you use web view and some the TA app?

Strange.
03-22-2013, 01:58 AM
#14
Joined: Feb 2011
Location: Scarlett Johansson's Hot Tub
Posts: 5,046
Quote:
Originally Posted by Connector View Post
You know, it's weird, your post on the previous page has a signature. Your post here has none.

Is it cause sometimes you use web view and some the TA app?

Strange.
I noticed that too. I would assume he posted that from the web.

I'm on the app now. You shouldn't be able to see my sig now.
03-22-2013, 02:49 AM
#15
Joined: May 2012
Location: In the Chatroom
Posts: 15,759
Quote:
Originally Posted by KennyK View Post
I noticed that too. I would assume he posted that from the web.

I'm on the app now. You shouldn't be able to see my sig now.
Showing no signature for you now.
03-22-2013, 02:51 AM
#16
Joined: May 2012
Location: In the Chatroom
Posts: 15,759
I kind of wonder if one can have two different signatures using that spoiler edit hack. Try that since you seem bored.
03-22-2013, 06:04 AM
#17
Joined: Feb 2011
Location: Scarlett Johansson's Hot Tub
Posts: 5,046
Quote:
Originally Posted by Connector View Post
I kind of wonder if one can have two different signatures using that spoiler edit hack. Try that since you seem bored.
Spoiler edit hack?
03-22-2013, 07:04 AM
#18
Joined: Nov 2011
Location: Look out your window.
Posts: 5,795
Quote:
Originally Posted by Connector View Post
You know, it's weird, your post on the previous page has a signature. Your post here has none.

Is it cause sometimes you use web view and some the TA app?

Strange.
Correct
03-22-2013, 03:56 PM
#19
Joined: May 2012
Location: In the Chatroom
Posts: 15,759
Quote:
Originally Posted by KennyK View Post
Spoiler edit hack?
In the chatroom, we were talking about this, and someone said if you posted with the app, something like if you did a spoiler tag or something, it would show.

So, was just curious if there was a hack way to have two different signatures, doubt you can, probably one shows one don't, but was curious to see what happened if one did that.