Real Racing 3 wishlist

Discussion in 'General Game Discussion and Questions' started by Defiance211, Dec 25, 2011.

1. Defiance211

Defiance211 Well-Known Member

Oct 12, 2011
    #1 Defiance211, Dec 25, 2011
    Last edited: Dec 25, 2011
    What would you like to see in RR3?

My wishlist: Italian supercars(Ferrari,Lamborghini,Maserati,Pagani)
    German cars: older volkswagens( VW Golf MKII, VW Jetta), porsche(old and new), older BMWs, Audi, no Mercedes :p.
    Japanese cars: 1970-1996( mazda rx7 fd,fc,fb)(Nissan Skyline R32,R33,R34)( Toyota Supra MK2,MK3,MK4)(any Hondas worth racing)(Subaru).
    American cars: Not a big fan of american cars but every game needs them, would only like ford gran torino, buick gnx, and ford mustang fastback.

More Customization options!!: Performance(parts and actual tuning, i want my car to perform different than others), Visual/Body( custom decals to make your own design like in the Forza series, body kits and separate panels, rims and tires.

Weather and Track conditions: self-explanatory.

Types of racing:Rally, Le Mans, Cup racing.

I know this seems like alot but i honestly think that a game like real racing made by a developer Firemint(with help from EA) can pull this off, i could care less about download size.

2. crex

crex Doctor of Game of the Week-ology

Oct 18, 2010
    Everywhere and Nowhere
    For EA to not get involved.....

3. DigitalB33R

DigitalB33R Well-Known Member

Apr 10, 2010
    this

4. Duss321

Duss321 Well-Known Member

Jan 26, 2011
    My own car to be in it. Ford Fiesta st.
    And deep tuning And modding options.

5. TakenXXDeadly

TakenXXDeadly Well-Known Member

Jun 7, 2011
    Student
    What he said. I don't want in app purchases to buy cars.

6. Defiance211

Oct 12, 2011
    I only included EA because i thought that their customization in need fr speed shift 2 was better than the customization in real racing 2, if firemint can pull of deep modding and tuning all by themselves,than i would love for EA to not get involve. Even though EA is one of my favorite companies in gaming.

7. Trysis3

Trysis3 Well-Known Member

Jul 14, 2009
    To be playable at good FPS on A4 devices or not support them in the first place!!

8. Madman100

Madman100 Well-Known Member

Jul 6, 2011
    This..

..and this.

9. Bawls

Bawls Active Member

Sep 18, 2011
    More exotics! is a must! op pretty much said everything

10. Defiance211

Oct 12, 2011
    Wishlist update: A better game lobby to choose different races, invite friends, set up races based off of vehicle class, and most importantly ORGANIZED/ARRANGED ONLINE EVENTS AND TOURNAMENTS!!.

11. Allanon

Allanon Well-Known Member

Dec 10, 2011
    Protecting the Lands from Brona
    Paranor
    for the game NOT to be free with IAP's and to be 3-5 bucks instead!

Super cars!
    More than 12 maps.. preferably 30+
    More cars and upgrades!

a full 16 car race when playing multiplayer and not 1v1 ...

12. TiltMyTouch

TiltMyTouch Well-Known Member

Jun 10, 2010
    Uhh. It's not going to just be 3-5 bucks. When it's on sale, then maybe.

All I really ask is just to have some more exotic cars. As for more maps, that would be welcome, but it'd be really time consuming. Maybe they could port the maps from RR1 and RR2 into RR3, in addition to the new maps in RR3?

13. VaroFN

VaroFN Well-Known Member

Sep 28, 2011
    I use an iPod 4 and RR 2 works well.

More cars, maps and better customization. I only want that.

14. Nuke77

Nuke77 Well-Known Member

Dec 31, 2008
    Vibration...

I want better vibrational feedback. In ios 5 apple implemented custom vibration patterns. If they could somehow take advantage of this technology for better vibrational feedback, like bumping other cars, walls, or different terrains that would be sweet!

15. SirAwesome

SirAwesome Well-Known Member

May 20, 2010
    For a better online experience. I know this game got a lot right online but everyone just drives the McLaren.

16. MoJoe

MoJoe Well-Known Member

Dec 17, 2011
    Germany
    definetly tuning and therefore visual changes through new car parts and also a lot of new cars

that would be awesome:p

17. Defiance211

Oct 12, 2011
    I really hope Firemint includes old cars in RR3 such as this Mazda Rx7 FC3S, I would pay top dollar just for this car and modding/tuning abilities.
    [​IMG]

18. AudiR8cer

AudiR8cer Well-Known Member

Jan 9, 2012
    Coruscant
    #18 AudiR8cer, Jan 9, 2012
    Last edited: Jan 9, 2012
    Wishlist for RR3

First, do not make me buy anything with real money. I want to pay for the game upfront and earn "in game" money to buy my cars and upgrades. Firemint should be proud that they have not yet stooped to the levels of Gameloft or Funzio (yikes!)
    Second, I would love it if you could upgrade tires so that your car doesn't slide in turns so easily, thus slowing your car down. It is almost comical how gently you have to take turns in Real Racing 2 so that your car does not loose traction and thus lap time. Why can't cars drift through turns, rather than just sliding out of control and losing speed?
    Third, I would love some dirt or snow/ice racing tracks.
    Fourth, we need Audi, Ferrari and Lambo included please!
    Fifth, let's trying creating more than just one level/category of online racing. I would love to be able to get in my Nissan GT-R (or even my Volvo for that matter since I just like to play for fun) and actually be able to compete with other cars of this same level (and my same player level.) Right now, if you don't load your McLaren, then you pretty much don't stand a chance since everybody chooses the highest performance-rated car to use. RR1 was great because there were multiple racing categories AND if you didn't do well you were placed in races with lower skill level players which made races more fair and more challenging. It was exciting to be able to race in the next higher level because it meant that you were getting better.