★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
09-15-2015, 04:11 PM
Joined: May 2012
Location: Somewhere
Posts: 664
Quote:
Originally Posted by Almyn View Post
So, This works in ios 9 then? I really want to play this again, But i'm not willing to spend 14.99 on something that might break tomorrow.
The game is working perfectly. The problem I encountered is only with the cloud saving system. If you don't mind about playing on multiple devices or backing up your game save, go ahead.
06-16-2016, 10:34 AM
Joined: Jul 2012
Location: on the internet
Posts: 1,882
iCloud isn't working anymore. can someone confirm or is it just me? it stays in loading when you try to upload or download a save from iCloud

im a rpg loving kind of guy

06-16-2016, 03:10 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hambo12 View Post
iCloud isn't working anymore. can someone confirm or is it just me? it stays in loading when you try to upload or download a save from iCloud
I'm using iOS 8.4.1, and I had no problem uploading my save. However, I didn't update the actual app to the newest version. I think I still have 1.1.0 instead of 1.1.1. And I've read that since the Korean language update, some reviewers weren't able to do the cloud save either. I usually only update my apps if they stop functioning correctly just out of fear that a useless update will break it for me.

Last edited by curtisrshideler; 06-17-2016 at 06:52 AM.
01-07-2017, 01:21 AM
Joined: Jul 2012
Location: on the internet
Posts: 1,882
icloud still doesn't work... sad i never got to finish this game.

im a rpg loving kind of guy
12-29-2017, 10:04 PM
Joined: Dec 2012
Location: Salt Lake City, Utah
Posts: 317
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hambo12 View Post
icloud still doesn't work... sad i never got to finish this game.
Has the iCloud issue been fixed yet, or are there any plans to fix it in the future? Considering picking this up while it's on sale, but don't want to spend $13 if there is no intention of repairing this feature as I prefer to play both on iPhone and iPad (I know its meant for iPhone really, but I actually do like the portrait mode on iPad.
12-30-2017, 08:38 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gurney Halleck View Post
Has the iCloud issue been fixed yet, or are there any plans to fix it in the future? Considering picking this up while it's on sale, but don't want to spend $13 if there is no intention of repairing this feature as I prefer to play both on iPhone and iPad (I know its meant for iPhone really, but I actually do like the portrait mode on iPad.
I just tried it on my iPhone X with iOS 11... and still doesnt work. Id delete it and reinstall to see if that helps, but I dont want to lose my 90 hours of progress!

I double checked my iCloud settings, and Ive got data for DQVIII. Maybe Ill try deleting that from my iPad to see if it helps.

TeamShides
@curtneedsaride
MHFU - Shides
iPhone X Space Gray 256 GB
iPad Pro 9.7 128 GB
01-11-2018, 09:58 AM
Joined: May 2013
Posts: 641
Hopefully someone reads this thats played the iOS version. Theres absoltely no casino token strategies online for the iOS version which there should be since it plays very different from the awesome bet placing system of the 3ds version. Theyve clearly done something to the casino win rates as Ive tried the roulette strategy over and over and havent won once. Also to mention the terrible terrible way you have to click drag click click for each individual bet and cant lay multiple bets or anything. Has anyone found a less tedious and better way to win tokens here?
01-12-2018, 01:02 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by dbagga84 View Post
Hopefully someone reads this thats played the iOS version. Theres absoltely no casino token strategies online for the iOS version which there should be since it plays very different from the awesome bet placing system of the 3ds version. Theyve clearly done something to the casino win rates as Ive tried the roulette strategy over and over and havent won once. Also to mention the terrible terrible way you have to click drag click click for each individual bet and cant lay multiple bets or anything. Has anyone found a less tedious and better way to win tokens here?
Im pretty sure Ive won the most tokens at a slot machine and the bingo. Every now and then Ill go back to Bacarat and just gamble for an hour. Its mindless fun, and I usually walk away with quite a few more than I start with.

TeamShides
@curtneedsaride
MHFU - Shides
iPhone X Space Gray 256 GB
iPad Pro 9.7 128 GB