★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
10-23-2016, 07:14 PM
Should you have played the first game before this one?

Looks nice. Graphics remind me a bit of Oceanhorn.
10-23-2016, 07:18 PM
Played for a little bit and I absolutely love it. The characters and conversations are super charming. Design wise it's adorable. The game is a basically a simple RPG with crafting mechanics. The animations for the characters and magic are really well done. The first scene with the boar drinking the water was a fun one.

Judging by the map there's a pretty huge world to explore. I did my usual of starting off with a bit of grinding to get a feel for the game so I'm only in the first area but it had me hooked immediately. Seems generally easy to get craft items since they reset every time you leave the area. You can craft magic that can be put into slots which affect the stats of the magic so there is some amount of depth. The translation is also well done.

Only thing I noticed is that your training (which increases your permanent stats) requires you to sacrifice part of your HP but you can just go to bed at your home which is right next to you and recover you HP. So then what's the point of this mechanic? It seems you can just train for hours and become overpowered with no sacrifice. I can see that the old game only gave you 100 days so you couldn't constantly sleep, but here I feel like this mechanic doesn't work as I don't see any consequence. Maybe I'm missing something.

Anyhow, so far I'd definitely recommend this game especially if you like games that have a bit of charm in them.

TOP5: Chaos Rings 3 / Monster Hunter Freedom Unite / Iron Marines / Never Gone / Hero Emblems
My Artwork: http://pixiv.me/raidriar / SAO Memory Defrag NA / Fate Grand Order JPN / Arena of Valor NA: Altria

10-23-2016, 09:48 PM
Ready to download!!
10-23-2016, 10:20 PM
I played a bit like 5 mins and I got I love this game taste!
The points is Playstation's Atelier series taste!
not so much I can't find that kind of game.
And this game is perfectly translated to Japanese!
Thanks!!
10-23-2016, 10:49 PM
MFi support in?

Exact-Psience My 2014 Top 10 Games of the Year: Monster Hunter Freedom Unite, Hearthstone, VVVVVV, Battleheart Legacy, Wayward Souls, Bug Heroes 2, Powerpuff Girls Defenders of Townsville, Deep Loot, Monument Valley, Bioshock Honorable Mentions: Traps N Gemstones, Bardbarian, Goblin Sword
10-23-2016, 11:51 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Repulsa View Post
I am so glad this was realeased in English I was just beginning to think it wasn't going to, so thank you so much developers I loved the first one so much and can't wait to play this one
I'm really happy to see you played the first one Thank you so much!
10-23-2016, 11:52 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by GOLDFISH092 View Post
I looks good! pretty cool!
Thank you~ ! :-D
10-23-2016, 11:55 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bison Eye View Post
Looks cool! Any more impressions or reviews?
It's launched yesterday I'll be happy if somebody make a good review
If you have some questions about WitchSpring2, Give me questions anytime!
10-24-2016, 12:09 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Exact-Psience View Post
MFi support in?
Nice to meet you! Mobile WitchSpring2 supports only device's touchscreen control. Thank you!
10-24-2016, 12:14 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by solarnya View Post
I played a bit like 5 mins and I got I love this game taste!
The points is Playstation's Atelier series taste!
not so much I can't find that kind of game.
And this game is perfectly translated to Japanese!
Thanks!!
The translator really really had a hard time to translate it She translated WitchSpring2 with a pure passion. Thank so much, the translator will be happy to hear your comment!