★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
10-28-2017, 02:02 AM
^^ it doesnt much matter like I said. If youre not sure just do what I do step out of the house . And when you boot up the game hit continue. Load from auto save its not like its big deal lol
10-28-2017, 03:28 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by dbagga84 View Post
^^ it doesn’t much matter like I said. If you’re not sure just do what I do step out of the house . And when you boot up the game hit continue. Load from auto save it’s not like it’s big deal lol
Not sure what you're talking about now. It saves. It just doesn't show the time change when you hit the save button.

You can easily test it yourself or make a new save if you're so afraid of it getting wiped, there are a lot of free save slots.

Just hit save on the old save file, go to the title screen, and load the same file again. You will see the time updated. If you're still not satisfied with that you can check your inventory. I've been playing this game for a while now and never had any save issues. The only bug possibly is that the time doesn't update right after you hit save.

==========

Also a nifty feature I noticed is that the journal entries are actual journal entries. When the journal updates, you can read the thoughts of the character. Lately most RPGs just use journals to input the same text you would see in a "mission list". So I recommend giving it a look from time to time to read. This is quite a fun story about an adorable lonely girl and her meeting some quirky human who doesn't know she's a witch (the gameplay goes as far to even lock your use of magic when you battle near him!).

TOP5: Chaos Rings 3 / Monster Hunter Freedom Unite / Iron Marines / Never Gone / Hero Emblems
My Artwork: http://pixiv.me/raidriar / SAO Memory Defrag NA / Fate Grand Order JPN / Arena of Valor NA: Altria

Last edited by L.Lawliet; 10-28-2017 at 03:53 AM.

10-28-2017, 06:17 AM
Ch2 help

Hey can someone help me? I can't clear the third quest(top right)
I dont know what to do to clear the quest
Because this is 1 of 3 quests with the same name
1. Quest was collecting mats
2. Quest was crafting the ice spell
3. Quest ?
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	Screenshot_2017-10-28-11-53-44.jpg
Views:	40
Size:	203.7 KB
ID:	117716  
10-28-2017, 10:30 AM
Any idea of length of the game and replay ability?
I didnt play the first one unfortunately but love the reviews so far.
Cheers
10-28-2017, 10:49 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pagan Fox View Post
Any idea of length of the game and replay ability?
I didnt play the first one unfortunately but love the reviews so far.
Cheers
Well, I think that the game has multiple endings like the previous two.
10-28-2017, 03:44 PM
I own the second one but unfortunately haven't gotten around to finishing playing it yet... have been super busy with my studies and I have a JLPT exam coming up that I'm studying for, but I will say that this game is a must have for anyone who likes crafting games with cutesy anime inspired aesthetics.
10-28-2017, 09:49 PM
How does this stand on its own? Some reviews suggesting that the context from 2 is important.
10-29-2017, 03:06 AM
Is this game like atelier series ? alchemy + timed
quest ?
Seems so at first look.
And same question : playing the firt two is mandatory ?
10-29-2017, 06:56 AM
I don't think playing the first two is necessary. I didn't play the first one and played ws2 just fine. So far I haven't found any references to ws2 here but it's been a while. Maybe it takes place in the same universe? There's nothing really confusing in the story that makes me wonder if I missed anything.

TOP5: Chaos Rings 3 / Monster Hunter Freedom Unite / Iron Marines / Never Gone / Hero Emblems
My Artwork: http://pixiv.me/raidriar / SAO Memory Defrag NA / Fate Grand Order JPN / Arena of Valor NA: Altria
10-29-2017, 10:42 AM
Each Witch Spring game can be played separately. Yeah, all games play in the same world but the characters differ.
Witch Spring 3 is the consistent further development of part 2.

Tbh, this is the best RPG I played in the last two years on iOS.

Hi, you seemed to be lost on the Internets.
This is TouchArcade, where 2$ for a game is too much, 5$ is an outrage, and 10$ or more is putting sugar in their car tanks whilst killing puppies.