★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
11-02-2017, 09:40 PM
I love it so much when devs come here and chat with us, just for that Ill get it! Id love to see storms or natural disasters (flood, fire, tornado et ...) in what could be a fun way to see your city turning to ashes, but it isnt necessary. My biggest wish would be to see a populous or Sim City type of game on iOS, but there arent any. This one looks great!
11-02-2017, 09:45 PM
I also, for the life of me, couldn’t figure out how to delete anything. I’ll try the long tap, but having to long tap really interferes with the flow of building; especially if you have a bunch of tiles you decide you want to remove.

I think I would prefer a dedicated ‘delete’ tile, or something. I know interfaces can be tricky to perfect, but I think it would help.

I only had about 10 minutes to play around with it so far, but I do like the potential.

(Edit) long tapping - tapping and holding - isn’t working for me. iPad Pro iOS 11.

Last edited by Collin; 11-02-2017 at 09:48 PM. Reason: Update

11-02-2017, 11:54 PM
cannot see a video about it anywhere
11-03-2017, 03:12 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by xtrgrvyplz View Post
Already purchased the game and no regrets though i feel theres alot of things i want implemented but dont be pressured i know the day and night option is still a longshot but this game will stay on my phone for sure so take your time.. i know youre bombarded with alot of cool ideas but it does mean one thing, this game could really be awesome and will be a must have on every phone
Hey thank you for purchasing my game. I'd love to hear your ideas. Feel free to post them here or email me them through my website http://moonbear.co (I promise i'm working on a new website)

Quote:
Originally Posted by djstout View Post
I love it so much when devs come here and chat with us, just for that Ill get it! Id love to see storms or natural disasters (flood, fire, tornado et ...) in what could be a fun way to see your city turning to ashes, but it isnt necessary. My biggest wish would be to see a populous or Sim City type of game on iOS, but there arent any. This one looks great!
I love talking to players and fans and hearing their awesome ideas Natural disasters sounds very interesting. I have added this to my notes. Adding people and animals in the game is in the pipeline and you should be seeing this being implemented in upcoming updates

Quote:
Originally Posted by Collin View Post
I also, for the life of me, couldnt figure out how to delete anything. Ill try the long tap, but having to long tap really interferes with the flow of building; especially if you have a bunch of tiles you decide you want to remove.

I think I would prefer a dedicated delete tile, or something. I know interfaces can be tricky to perfect, but I think it would help.

I only had about 10 minutes to play around with it so far, but I do like the potential.

(Edit) long tapping - tapping and holding - isnt working for me. iPad Pro iOS 11.
Thanks for purchasing I have noted the dedicated delete button idea. I am planning on implementing something similar to Tapped Out where you can select multiple objects at a time.

Does the iPad Pro support touch pressure/3d touch? If yes, objects can be deleted be pressing down on each object with a little pressure. I will look into why this isn't working for you.

Quote:
Originally Posted by pixelcry View Post
cannot see a video about it anywhere
You can view the video on the App Store. I will upload a video on youtube today
11-03-2017, 06:25 AM
I would even pay for DLC in the future if this game would have themes like fantasy terrains and stuffs, post- apocalyptic theme, futuristic theme, modern day life and alot more ideas
11-03-2017, 12:28 PM
Deleting

I can confirm that touch-hold delete works on my iPhone 6 but not on my iPad Pro. Both on iOS 10.3.2.

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheJesusFish View Post
I like plenty of bad games, but I don't go around telling people they are good.
Arcadelife

GC - JohnT321
11-03-2017, 01:37 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jaynesh View Post
Does the iPad Pro support touch pressure/3d touch? If yes, objects can be deleted be pressing down on each object with a little pressure. I will look into why this isn't working for you.
Im assuming it does support touch pressure, since pressing and holding on app icons on the home screens allows me to move them around.

I tested the game on my iPhone 6S, and Im able to delete tiles. Doing the exact same thing on my iPad Pro 12 does nothing.
11-04-2017, 07:07 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by xtrgrvyplz View Post
I would even pay for DLC in the future if this game would have themes like fantasy terrains and stuffs, post- apocalyptic theme, futuristic theme, modern day life and alot more ideas
Interesting idea I have some game models for a post-apocolyptic pack which haven't been released. To start I think I will release that as a free pack in an update.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Planetshooter View Post
I can confirm that touch-hold delete works on my iPhone 6 but not on my iPad Pro. Both on iOS 10.3.2.
Quote:
Im assuming it does support touch pressure, since pressing and holding on app icons on the home screens allows me to move them around.

I tested the game on my iPhone 6S, and Im able to delete tiles. Doing the exact same thing on my iPad Pro 12 does nothing.
It seems the issue is only occurring on iPad Pro. Are you guys using an Apple Pencil? Currently investigating this.
11-04-2017, 08:35 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jaynesh View Post
It seems the issue is only occurring on iPad Pro. Are you guys using an Apple Pencil? Currently investigating this.
I am not using an Apple Pencil. Just my finger.
11-04-2017, 09:22 AM
Quote:
I am not using an Apple Pencil. Just my finger.
I figured out the issue and will be releasing an update that fixes this.
It seems on the iPad pro the touch pressure feature is only detected when using an Apple Pencil.
I just need add some separate conditions for iPad pro to detect when using fingers.
Sorry for the inconvenience. I will get this update out as soon as possible