★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
12-14-2017, 10:23 PM
Sweet updates!

This is exciting stuff. Thanks for the updates.
Happy Holidays! 🎁.
The resource collecting for secrets is intriguing.

Last edited by Hiraether; 12-14-2017 at 10:25 PM.
01-11-2018, 07:12 PM
Water?

How do you make streams and water flowing over the edge like seen in some photos.

01-12-2018, 12:11 PM
Is there any chance of getting a map generator that just creates a random landscape of terrain?

I bought this excitedly, but being presented with a flat featureless grass plain that I have to shape right down to every little hill and stream was a huge turnoff and would probably be a barrier for my daughter enjoying this as well.

I'd rather have an algorithm handle that step for me with my input not going beyond setting some sliders and toggles depending on what features I want the landscape to have and how numerous/prominent they are, and then I can get to work building a world on that canvass.
01-12-2018, 03:52 PM
Taking the plunge on this one. My favorite part of Portal Knights has been building a base, so I think I will enjoy this.
02-06-2018, 03:35 PM
Downloading now!

Hi Jaynes, didnt know about this game, I accidentally saw it while looking for a new game in the app store, looks good, but wanted to know more so I search for pocket build here, hoping to get a little more feedback from others. But was really surprised to see this was just released a few months ago and already have lots of updates, and dev(you) are very active here and listened to suggestions & already grant wishes of some gamers, aand your doing this solo, wow, great job. Truth is I dont really play much of sandbox type game, but I wanted to support your effort, I think your on to something here, so I just bought it. Im sure Im going to like it. More luck to you! Keep up the great work.
02-06-2018, 10:24 PM
This game is really in fire! 2nd to Minecraft in NAbrankings. Congrats!! Seriously impressive.
02-07-2018, 05:44 AM
Hey guys Sorry for the delay in replying. Been super busy with updates.
I've been listening to your feedback and have a lot more things planned.

IOSgamer1980, the game comes with an initial world which you can use to build off. I will be adding a land generator soon so you don't have to construct the land piece by piece. Some people enjoy scaping the land from scratch so will also keep the option of having an empty world.

sarah.anne.carlisle, the water elements are in the Water category. Will be adding more water items soon and also improving the water.

yzzy, Thanks for your support Hopefully one day I can convert you into liking sandbox games.

Hiraether, thank you Surprised to see it doing so well in the charts, especially considering that it hasn't been featured on the app store at all.
02-21-2018, 01:08 PM
Very late to this game but I am extremely impressed by the developer's interactions in this forum thread. Very diligent and hard-working (from what I can tell). Definitely buying this to support. I will also make a video and play it on my stream! If the developer wants to join and provide input during the stream, let me know through DM. Keep up the great work!
02-22-2018, 06:29 PM
Extinction

Hey guys!
I’ve been playing this game for two weeks now and I really love it. Great job dev ��
Did someone also notice that animals disappear after some time? I have an island with a forest on it and I placed two wolfs, two foxes, one bear, and three deer. After a few hours some of them were gone so I replaced them. Hours later only one deer was left and now it is also gone.

Earlier I noticed something similar for the goblins in their fortress. For the fortress I used the big brown walls and towers. These seem to be hollow like the cliff edges for example. So it turned out that my goblins were walking within the walls. Some of them were never found again. So I checked the cliff edges to see if the animals maybe were stuck too, but I couldn’t find them.

Do the animals disappear on purpose or is this a bug?

Also, please add some cattle, pigs, and chickens dear dev =)

Best,
Frecke

Edit: ok the last deer is still there, but the rest of the animals definitely disappeared.

Last edited by Frecke; 02-22-2018 at 07:06 PM.
03-01-2018, 03:30 AM
Congrats!

Hey congrats on making Game of the Day in the App Store! You deserve it, awesome!