★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
12-07-2017, 09:12 PM
More screenshots

12-08-2017, 01:30 AM
More announced current features:

1. Build your own deck
2. Earn or buy new cards to gain advantage against your opponents
3. 3 Races to choose from, each with its own unique heroes, units, abilities, spells and mechanics
4. Over 150 cards to collect with 4 types of rarity ratings
5. Single player mode against computer’s AI
6. Multiplayer mode in an unranked matches
7. Compete in Seasonal leagues for rewards
8. Daily quest and rewards
9. Vibrant visuals and engaging voice over and sound effects

More features and additional content will follow in the near future.

12-08-2017, 03:16 AM
Just found a little bug. May not be applicable to most players though. I had previously beaten a few single player missions in beta. It saved my progress into full release. However, there is a “journey” mission to complete act 1 chapter 1, which I have already done. It will not complete by tapping on it, and I don’t see any way to replay those early missions. I’m not sure if it is also blocking future journeys from appearing.

Still really enjoying this one.

Thanks!
12-08-2017, 05:53 AM
Thank you for the bug report. It has been reported and we will be looking into this issue.
Glad to hear that you are still enjoying the game

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tinsel View Post
Just found a little bug. May not be applicable to most players though. I had previously beaten a few single player missions in beta. It saved my progress into full release. However, there is a journey mission to complete act 1 chapter 1, which I have already done. It will not complete by tapping on it, and I dont see any way to replay those early missions. Im not sure if it is also blocking future journeys from appearing.

Thanks!
12-08-2017, 06:26 AM
Hi Tinsel,

In order to look into the bug, can you share with us your in-game username or email? Please feel free to email support or simply PM us

Thanks

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tinsel View Post
Just found a little bug. May not be applicable to most players though. I had previously beaten a few single player missions in beta. It saved my progress into full release. However, there is a journey mission to complete act 1 chapter 1, which I have already done. It will not complete by tapping on it, and I dont see any way to replay those early missions. Im not sure if it is also blocking future journeys from appearing.

Thanks!
12-08-2017, 06:44 AM
Is there any way to change my username in-game? I connected my Facebook and its using my real first and last name from Facebook. I definitely dont want that showing.
12-08-2017, 07:21 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by MintCity View Post
Is there any way to change my username in-game? I connected my Facebook and its using my real first and last name from Facebook. I definitely dont want that showing.
Hi

Thanks for the feedback (Name not disclosed ). There is a way to "merge" an account which will allow you to choose a username. Just follow these steps:
1. Login to Runewards with FB account.
2. Go to Settings.
3. Press "Login PC" button, and create an account and new username
4. The FB account will be merged with the new account and will allow you to play with this account on multi-platforms (Android, FB and PC).
12-09-2017, 12:50 AM
Thank you for the info! Any word on the TA member winners for the giveaway? They were supposed to be picked today, correct?
12-09-2017, 02:02 AM
Quote:
Thank you for the info! Any word on the TA member winners for the giveaway? They were supposed to be picked today, correct?
Our colleague at FredBear Games will take care of this

Thank you.
12-09-2017, 03:44 AM
Quote:
Hi we are just checking the an issue with the redeeming of the promo codes. We hope to resolve it soon.