★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
12-09-2017, 06:48 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by FredBear Games View Post
Hi we are just checking the an issue with the redeeming of the promo codes. We hope to resolve it soon.
All sorted now
12-11-2017, 01:12 AM
Here is Runewards Gameplay courtesy of WhattaGameplay.

12-11-2017, 10:10 PM
well made!

This game is extremely well made, i am enjoying it a lot!
Congrats to the dev-team!
12-12-2017, 01:26 AM
Thank you for the feedbacks. That surely is encouraging!

Quote:
Originally Posted by wlueger View Post
This game is extremely well made, i am enjoying it a lot!
Congrats to the dev-team!
12-13-2017, 03:48 AM
Strategy, tips and tricks are now available here:

https://www.touchtapplay.com/runewar...trategy-guide/

Thank you.
12-16-2017, 02:54 AM
Check out this 9 Tip, Tricks and Cheats to build a powerful deck in Runewards.
Our personal favourites are:

4. Save Up For The Ancient Chest
6. Utilize Territories Effectively

... for a complete guide, please visit Runewards Guide at LevelWinner!
01-05-2018, 03:09 AM
We are happy when we hear something like this from players

01-05-2018, 04:07 AM
I just posted my review as well. This is a really great game that I think most people just haven’t heard of, or if they have, they dismiss it as a Gwent clone. It is very similar to Gwent, let’s be fair, but I actually like your card design a lot more than Gwent. In Gwent I feel half the battle (or more) is often won in the deck building and draw phases. There is much more interaction with your opponent here so I really feel like skill (during the game) plays a much needed role. I wish more people played this one or at least gave it a shot. Maybe you can try to get some famous streamers to try this out on their stream for advertising?
01-05-2018, 08:30 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tinsel View Post
I just posted my review as well. This is a really great game that I think most people just havent heard of, or if they have, they dismiss it as a Gwent clone. It is very similar to Gwent, lets be fair, but I actually like your card design a lot more than Gwent. In Gwent I feel half the battle (or more) is often won in the deck building and draw phases. There is much more interaction with your opponent here so I really feel like skill (during the game) plays a much needed role. I wish more people played this one or at least gave it a shot. Maybe you can try to get some famous streamers to try this out on their stream for advertising?

Thank you for your review!

Actually quite a few people dismiss the game as being HearthStone clone, which shows that they have never tried the game before since it actually plays more Gwent-like

There are streamers who have liked our tweets, hope they will give it a go soon

Thank you for your support.
01-06-2018, 05:13 AM
We are preparing for a new update soon. Here are a few previews of what's to come:

New Cards
The Dwarven King (new card):
Active: Redraw a card in your hand.

Archangel (new card):
Active: Summon a random Unit from either Graveyard back into the Battlefield. The Unit returns without its Ability.

New Card Collection Summary

New Loading Screen