★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
App description: Mow down waves of alien scum in this pixel style survival mode shooter. You are mercenary gun for hire, Rock Guner, sent on a mission by Infini Corp to take down the alien hordes on a spaceship. As wave after wave of progressively harder enemies ascend on you, will you be able to react fast enough, have the right fire power and the sheer grit and determination it will take to survive?

LOADUP YOUR ARSENAL - Upgrade and customize your loadout with the money you earn, as you learn from your mistakes. Work out how to take down the hordes taking advantage of FRENZY mode to deal the most damage with helpful bonuses!
UNRELENTING ONSLAUGHT - Combat an endless stream of diverse alien enemies with cunning attack mechanics and face grim odds against terrifying boss creatures in the ultimate level showdown!
ONLINE LEADERBOARDS Show off your shooter prowess and boast with friends as you climb to the top of the ladder and become the best of the best!
DEATH BY METAL Unlock and collect new mixtapes as you progress.
01-09-2018, 10:48 AM
Those are some horrible screenshots. Less menu, less captions. Or keep the captions but less menu. Two screenshots of gameplay is never a good idea. Adding a trailer on the App Store would help a lot better

Last edited by UnhappyUnlucky; 01-09-2018 at 11:00 AM.

01-09-2018, 12:16 PM
Needs iphone X support ASAP
01-09-2018, 12:18 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by blue rocket View Post
Needs iphone X support ASAP
As soon as it does I'm all over it. How come all games released at this point aren't optimized for the X of the bat? I'm not a dev so I don't know if this is a difficult process or not. Just asking.
01-09-2018, 12:21 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by jpgold View Post
As soon as it does I'm all over it. How come all games released at this point aren't optimized for the X of the bat? I'm not a dev so I don't know if this is a difficult process or not. Just asking.

Great queation, theres no way id release a new game without support for the latest amd greatest device

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
01-09-2018, 12:53 PM
OMG! I cant f...ing believe it. Its finally out. I just wet myself Im so excited.
01-09-2018, 01:21 PM
Cool! Its really out. I was wondering what was going on with the mobile version. I thought it was originally designed for mobile. I guess not. I almost bought it for Xbox. Ive been waiting on impressions and reviews and really I wanted to play it on iOS being I hardly play on Xbox anymore All around reviews on other platforms are pretty positive. I love the artwork. Mfi support??
01-09-2018, 01:46 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by yankeeblue000 View Post
Mfi support??
That's what the dev said in the upcoming thread:

Quote:
Originally Posted by KlemenL View Post
I've not thought of MFi support yet, but it's something I might consider. Does anyone know how common MFi controllers are these days?

Ferb, I know what we are gonna do today!
01-09-2018, 01:52 PM
Here's a gameplay video from the PS4 version:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PGLZtMkJNC8
01-09-2018, 02:04 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by jpgold View Post
How come all games released at this point aren't optimized for the X of the bat? I'm not a dev so I don't know if this is a difficult process or not. Just asking.
How come all people here seem to have the latest device right off the bat? I've got no money so I don't know how difficult this is to achieve. Just asking ...

Please don't take that too serious. But truth be told, the perma asking for X support is quite annoying these days ...

Ferb, I know what we are gonna do today!