★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
01-09-2018, 02:12 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by #Bonk3rZ View Post
How come all people here seem to have the latest device right off the bat? I've got no money so I don't know how difficult this is to achieve. Just asking ...

Please don't take that too serious. But truth be told, the perma asking for X support is quite annoying these days ...
Apologies as I know its off topic, but.... I think its a totally fair question to ask. If I'm willing to give a developer $1.99, I would want to have the best possible experience with product I purchase. Believe me, its just as annoying that I have to ask the question. It's frustrating to download a premium game only to have it squished on the screen.

Back on topic...I've been really excited for this game and will definitely purchased once optimized.
01-09-2018, 02:28 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by #Bonk3rZ View Post
That's what the dev said in the upcoming thread:
Oh yeah . Thanx

01-09-2018, 02:45 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by jpgold View Post
Apologies as I know its off topic, but.... I think its a totally fair question to ask. If I'm willing to give a developer $1.99, I would want to have the best possible experience with product I purchase. Believe me, its just as annoying that I have to ask the question. It's frustrating to download a premium game only to have it squished on the screen.

Back on topic...I've been really excited for this game and will definitely purchased once optimized.
Exactly I also think its a valid and mandatory question. More so than if a game ported over to or made for touch screen devices has mfi support. I believe devs should start from high-end to as low-end as they can possibly go and Im pretty sure thats the formula but I guess newer devices like IPhone X may have to wait because most games were already completed before the devs were able to get their hands on one for testing. Just my 2 cents. I could be wrong.
01-09-2018, 03:57 PM
Anyone else experiencing lockups upon exiting? Every time on both iPhone and iPad Pro.
01-09-2018, 04:45 PM
So has anyone else experienced the crashing thats the headline in the article? Unless Im missing something theres no mention of what device its happening on. I was really looking forward to this but Ive enough of a backlog to go through to wait until the problem is fixed.
01-09-2018, 06:07 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by orangecan View Post
So has anyone else experienced the crashing thats the headline in the article? Unless Im missing something theres no mention of what device its happening on. I was really looking forward to this but Ive enough of a backlog to go through to wait until the problem is fixed.
I haven't had a single crash or slow down.
Plays like a dream.
iPad mini 4
01-09-2018, 06:25 PM
I bought this shortly after seeing the review. 2 for a steam released premium game is, IMO, well worth the risk.

Im on an 8+, and - so far (25 mins?) - its been flawless. Not a stutter, not a crash.
01-09-2018, 08:06 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by orangecan View Post
So has anyone else experienced the crashing that’s the headline in the article? Unless I’m missing something there’s no mention of what device it’s happening on. I was really looking forward to this but I’ve enough of a backlog to go through to wait until the problem is fixed.
I am on iPad Air 1 with latest iOS and had frequently crashes here and there... (on pause, on settings etc) but tonight devs update the app and at least for me, everything works perfect now!!!
As for the game is freaking good for the genre!!! Well done devs!!!!

P.S: Hope the Touch-Arcadians re-post the front page article with an update if my case will be the same also for other devices. EDIT (and...... already done from the crew!!!! (Γρηγορος ο Τασος lol))

Last edited by ironsam80; 01-09-2018 at 08:13 PM.
01-09-2018, 10:02 PM
Its a good game. But the touch controls are a mess. The aiming doesn't work if you dont have your finger on the small aiming line. I would love to steer the aiming just from anywhere on the left screenside. Also pressing next to the shooting buttons messes up your aim.

Last edited by Ghostdog1; 01-10-2018 at 07:39 AM.
01-10-2018, 01:22 AM
;)

Quote:
Originally Posted by ironsam80 View Post
i am on ipad air 1 with latest ios and had frequently crashes here and there... (on pause, on settings etc) but tonight devs update the app and at least for me, everything works perfect now!!!
As for the game is freaking good for the genre!!! Well done devs!!!!

P.s: Hope the touch-arcadians re-post the front page article with an update if my case will be the same also for other devices. Edit (and...... Already done from the crew!!!! (Γρηγορος ο Τασος lol))
Γρηγορο πουλι ο βατραχος και ζωο φυλλοβολο