Anybody own a Android device?

Discussion in 'Off-Topic Lounge' started by Real Racing Fan, Apr 6, 2012.

1. schplurg

schplurg Well-Known Member

Pretty sure I'm done with the iPhone after my 2 years are up. Don't worry Apple, I'll still buy your iPods/Pads for testing. Asus huh? Guess it's time to do some research.

Good thing: the internet has made researching product purchases insanely easy.

Bad thing: I can't buy a pencil anymore without researching 20 different review sites! In the pre-internet "old days" we didn't have to do so much research because most things you bought actually worked!

;)

2. Big Albie

Big Albie Well-Known Member

Feb 12, 2009
    Casual gamer/marketing dude
    San Francisco, California
    Apparently, this is a knockoff from one of the "Android" stores in China. It's right next door to the "Apple" store.

3. Slapshot

Slapshot Well-Known Member

Jun 12, 2009
    That's not even out yet...but anyways, I have a Droid Bionic. It's ok. I hate the screen and Motorola's god awful "Motoblur" shit. I do love Android however and have been with it since November of 09' when the OG Moto Droid came out. In my opinion the best Android phone to go with right now would be the HTC One X (praying this comes to Verizon) or the Galaxy Nexus. Or if you like waiting the Droid Fighter which is coming out supposedly this summer with these specs: http://www.droid-life.com/2012/03/19/motorola-droid-fighter-makes-first-appearance-looks-like-a-razr-with-on-screen-soft-keys/ Now that would be a kick ass phone, but we'll have to wait and see if that turns out to be true. But anyways yeah, I like Android a lot.

4. PhxBangBus602

PhxBangBus602 Well-Known Member

Nov 7, 2010
    I have a Nexus S running Ice Cream Sandwich 4.04. It's way obsolete now, but that's Android for you. All is good though, I don't really need a powerhouse of a phone anyway.