Anybody from 2009?

Discussion in 'Off-Topic Lounge' started by Mathieu914, Apr 1, 2014.

1. squirpe

squirpe Well-Known Member

Oct 15, 2008
    Software Developer
    Honolulu, HI
    This thread prompted me to write my 90th post in 5 1/2 years :cool:

2. JCman7

JCman7 Well-Known Member

Jul 6, 2009
    Mechanical Engineering
    NY
    I'm still here and very active! Didn't join till 2009 but lurked around since 2008.

3. Sanuku

Sanuku Well-Known Member

You are welcome. I honestly hope that those 10.000 Posts didn`t include too many wasted useless once also I am at least sure about one post being totally wrong because i totally didn`t understood at first the screwed up Control System in LIMBO :D

Back on topic:

Still remember that I started to lurk in 2007 through the Front Page/Forum and spent literally hours searching for still unused Promo Codes till 2009 when I finally thought that I should at least register an Account and thank those Developer/Publisher that spent their time on the Forum.

The rest is History...

The first 100 are the hardest. Still remember that it took me a couple of months since i wasn`t as talkative as I am nowadays.

4. rIcHrAnDoM

rIcHrAnDoM Well-Known Member
    Patreon Silver

Nov 17, 2008
    Steelworker/Welder
    Indiana, USA
    11-17-2008 but...I took a three year "hiatus" from this site and the AppStore. Glad I'm back though :D

Richard

5. Balu`

Balu` Well-Known Member

Aug 4, 2009
    Hungary
    Late to the party?

6. darkhorse

darkhorse Well-Known Member

Jan 18, 2009
    I'm on occasionally....

7. schplurg

schplurg Well-Known Member

Yo.

I can't leave until I finish the game! I've been "gone" a bit, but not to other gaming sites. Just...gone.

8. S.I.D. CrAzY

S.I.D. CrAzY Well-Known Member

May 16, 2009
    Mostly lurk now.

9. Teh_Ninja

Teh_Ninja Well-Known Member

Mar 12, 2010
    Waiter at Chili's
    Dallas
    i herd all the kewl pepool joynd in 2010....

;P

10. italodance

italodance Well-Known Member

Aug 19, 2009
    electrical
    Tehran-Iran
  11. Der-Kleine

Der-Kleine Well-Known Member

I'm still here, but I don't post that much in the main forums anymore since I still only have an iPod Touch 4 (partly because the iPod Touch 5 was really disappointing and they haven't released a new one since, partly because IMO mobile gaming has been going downhill since 2012 with less effort being put into making bigger, better games and more effort being put into finding out the best way to "monetize whales").
    So now I spend most of my time in the PlayStation Vita discussion thread and some upcoming games threads and only really look at the rest of the forums on wednesdays to see if there are any games that interest me and would run on the iPod Touch 4 to make a video of.

Does anyone still remember those dark days when the �� Spam Police �� was called to action? :rolleyes:
    Yes, I like having a title that isn't "Member" or "Senior Member" and wielding the power of "One-Touch Ban & Clean", even if I haven't used it in months.

12. DonnyDJ76

DonnyDJ76 Well-Known Member

Nov 1, 2011
    Male
    Teacher
    Hackensack, NJ
    Doc, I came here in a time machine that YOU invented...Now I need to get back to the year 1985!

13. Mr. Charley

Mr. Charley Well-Known Member

Sep 6, 2008
    I'm still here. Much less active than a few years ago but still hangin' around. :)

14. NomaD

NomaD Well-Known Member

Jun 29, 2009
    California
    Reporting in. Unfortunately I haven't been active on this forum since 2010.

I was just looking through some of my old posts back from late 2009, oh man have things changed in the iOS world! Then I came across the Eliminate thread and the nostalgia hit me HARD! Lots of good games have come out in recent times so I still check in from time to time, but I don't recognize anybody anymore. Ah well...

15. italodance

italodance Well-Known Member

Aug 19, 2009
    electrical
    Tehran-Iran

Yes Agree i got tired of iOS and purchasing new iPhones every year.time to leave it and stick to portable consoles such as VITA or 3DS.

i'm so happy to got one of these pretty Vitas :)