★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
  • Publisher: Lydia Ledgard
  • Genre: Racing
  • Device: iPad
  • Size: 35.3 MB
  • Version: 1.1
  • Price: $0.99
  • Average User Rating:
    Not enough votes.
App description: You're the traffic controller for the biggest trucking company in America. Direct your trucks so they collect goods and deliver their cargo to the correct cities.

Sounds easy? It would be, if it weren't for the constant dangers of high speed crashes, natural disasters such as tornadoes, and the need to make sure your trucks don't get too close to each other!

FEATURES

*Make deliveries to almost 40 cities!
*Dodge your own trucks, lightning, tornadoes and sports cars driven by maniacs!
*No IAP - buy the game, play the game. No additional costs, no hidden fees.
*Run your own business empire.
*Strive to unlock REALLY HARD - (it's harder than HARD!)
*Loads of fun achievements.
*Online leaderboards.

lydialed's comments:
Logistic is an iPad game all about guiding trucks around the United States, delivering cargo to demanding cities, and avoiding maniac drivers and terrifying tornadoes along with other disasters.

Along with some of the best music found in an app today, the game provides a challenge similar to Harbor Master or Flight Control, with the added complexity of timed city to city challenges and cities requesting deliveries of particular cargoes.

https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/logistic/id662035154?mt=8&ign-mpt=uo%3D4
07-28-2013, 08:04 AM

Fixed that for 'ya.

C: :###
If you want to friend me on GC,tell me you're from TA and include your screen name.
GC: DON'TSHOOT!
07-28-2013, 03:20 PM
That looks fun.

I'll hold off for now though, the last game I bought went free 2 days later, not falling for that again. :P