Support our Sponsors:

Go Back   Touch Arcade > Games and Apps > iPhone and iPad Games

Old 04-07-2014, 09:27 AM
iPod Touch (5th Gen), iOS 6.x

Oh....well nvm then. Sorry.
Old 04-07-2014, 03:18 PM

Yeh! Very nice but wens the second episode coming out? I've a dozen games 1st chapters and nothing since! Come on we want more especially you Republique !
Old 04-07-2014, 03:40 PM
iPad Air, iOS 7.x

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigjack66 View Post
Yeh! Very nice but wens the second episode coming out? I've a dozen games 1st chapters and nothing since! Come on we want more especially you Republique !
You aren't kidding. I have so many episode 1 games that I'm waiting for part 2 with that my iPad is going to fill up based on those alone it sometimes feels like. I really enjoyed episode 1 of Abducted (reminded me of Resident Evil: Nemesis for some reason, which is a good thing to me).
Old 04-07-2014, 06:01 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by HarryWarden View Post
You aren't kidding. I have so many episode 1 games that I'm waiting for part 2 with that my iPad is going to fill up based on those alone it sometimes feels like. I really enjoyed episode 1 of Abducted (reminded me of Resident Evil: Nemesis for some reason, which is a good thing to me).
Do you not think that if you removed the interaction with your computer, the game would be about 20mins long?
Old 04-07-2014, 06:09 PM
iPad Air, iOS 7.x

Yeah, it would be quite short. Then again, it was free so I can't complain too much. A Darker Shade of Red was also short and free but also brilliant so I eagerly anticipate part 2 of that as well.
Old 04-07-2014, 06:30 PM

I did not enjoy this game. It never really got interesting. It was just mindlessly wander around alien terrain, reading A LOT of boring dialogue and occasionally running from aliens. Looked really promising but really wasn't engaging. I really wanted to like it though. Maybe I'll give it another shot down the road when my backlog isn't 10x the size of God.
Old 07-29-2014, 10:52 AM
👮 Spam Police 🚓
iPhone 5, iOS 7.x

Send a message via MSN to syntheticvoid

Any news on this or is it abandonware?
Old 09-17-2014, 03:22 PM
iPad Air, iOS 7.x

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nullzone View Post
5 minutes further in, and I am thoroughly disappointed. Would it have been so hard to
a) save progress everytime you make a discovery?
b) put a checkpoint right before the first alien?
c) Make the controls and sudden camera-angle switching better?

I died 4 times now at the first encounter. First one, no big deal, had no idea what I was supposed to do. Thinking of it a bit more, it is bad design. Throw a player into a situation without any hints, where the wrong decision under pressure ends the game.
Made some progress with running away, only to die do the tentacles when the screen suddenly switched and the camera angle with it. I was tapping to move at that moment and ran straight into a tentacle, thank you.

The above wouldn't be too bad if there were a proper checkpoint right before that encounter.
But no, I have to redo like 5 minutes of discoveries every time.
To top it off, the redoing would be faster if you could actually run.

Real shame, because what I saw so far is amazing and I want to see the story continue.
Get that sorted out quick, please?
Yup, given up because the time it takes me to reset my skills and finish reading a whole load of arm stuff is rendered useless when that darn alien kills me. So frustrating! They are not going to sort it out though given that ep two is 3 times later than original estimates - looks like they have abandoned this. Ah well!