Pocket Frogs Trading Thread

Discussion in 'General Game Discussion and Questions' started by starmonkey101, Sep 16, 2010.

1. beanpiemama

beanpiemama Well-Known Member

Feb 12, 2012
    I am sending you a few personas to breed!

2. Nirtew

Nirtew Well-Known Member

Jan 27, 2011
    USA
    Sorry about that. Didn't get back till late and missed your post. Thank you very much for the This mornings flood! They are much appreciated.

3. Maholah

Maholah Well-Known Member

Oct 1, 2010
    Hey, all!

Several items on my Froggish Agenda:

1. Thank you, Dean, for the Geminus frogs for your game prize. Very much appreciated! Thanks also for doing the game--fun, but this week's choices make it too difficult to know how to vote.

2. I don't have my notebook handy, but many thanks to my frog friends -- you know who you are! (In the spirit of Dean's game, I dub you my BFFs: Batty Froggish Friends!)

3. I'm getting just a tad (not to be confused with tadpole) bored with dexing, so I'm going to take a bit of a racing break, at least as the final yellow frogs mature. My top three habs are filled with various species to keep on hand for breeding; I'd like to change each species out for the top racers.
    I'd looked at Thonky's Best Racing Frogs by Level (Thonky.com), but levels 12-5 are incomplete. I'm guessing it's just the most recent frogs that are incomplete; does anyone know where I can get updated info on the best racers for those levels? I did most of the Magus & Veru via racing, so I know it can be a good means of gaining frogs. Thanks!

Happy frogging to all! :)

4. dean288367

dean288367 Well-Known Member

Nov 14, 2010
    Defiance
    #22904 dean288367, Mar 28, 2012
    Last edited: Mar 28, 2012
    Maholah

We have a database that recorded speed/stamia of all the frogs. I just checked it real quick and it appears that the new frogs are on it but not complete so probably will not be much use.

If you let me know if there is a certain breed you are interested in I can check my frog dex for the ones with the best stats.

NOTE: Not sure you can get "potion" frog in races. I stopped racing a long time ago. Does anyone know ?

Me again: I just tried racing 3 potion frogs. Good news: I won all three races, Bad news: I did not race any other potion frogs, just other frogs of the same level. I seem to remember that some of us tried when glacio came out and it did not work, of course that was before you could buy them with potions in the frogmart. If amyone knows different , please correct me.

5. Maholah

Maholah Well-Known Member

Oct 1, 2010
    #22905 Maholah, Mar 29, 2012
    Last edited: Mar 29, 2012
    Thanks, Dean.

No, the potion frogs aren't available via racing--although I wish they were. It would be nice to unlock that after reaching a certain level, say, or obtaining a potion frog by other means. I'm aware I can't finish out the dex this way, but I'm just looking for a bit of a break and some variety.

Species for which I'd like info are the following:
    Vinaceus
    Persona
    Obaro
    Orbis
    Bulla
    Geminus
    (They help by getting frogs on their levels, although not of their own species.)

The other odd thing I found is that the top stats frogs don't necessarily come in first the most often. I kept track of hundreds of races when I was doing the Veru/Magus, and the top two that I saved are NOT listed tops in stats--but they were my most reliable winners. Must be my touch with the potions or something. ;-)

Thanks in advance for your help!

[EDIT: Oh! I just reread. Dean, if you could even do the top few, that would be great -- but only if you've the time. Looks like it could take awhile!]

6. dlstar

dlstar Well-Known Member

Sorry guys, I was at work all day yesterday and had minimal time for frogs. I'm at 54% for Glacios, and the only colours I don't need any of are Maroon, Orange and Olive. Thank you both (and Danjarus and Dean the numeric) for all the glacios you've sent already.

Thanks to everyone else who has sent frogs too, I'll do a proper list later :)

cheers, Dlstar

7. dean288367

Nov 14, 2010
    Defiance
    Racer Frogs Maholah, you are right that the best stats does not mean a winner. My best racer was a Aqua Chroma Magus. I will take a look at the stats in the dex and hopefully it will give you a place to start. I am thinking that I will scan the dex and let you know the top frog in each color by breed.

PFA (Pocket Frogs Acronyms) The vote is really close right now. If you have not voted please do so by Noon tomorrow, central time.

Basketball or Golf Anyone heard from Domenic lately?

8. Nirtew

Nirtew Well-Known Member

Jan 27, 2011
    USA
    I've finished Aquas and will send them in bunches of 4 every few hours. If you want it faster or slower let me know.

9. Austyn

Austyn Member

Feb 25, 2012
    The hues

Hey happy froggers, this I pretty old but could anyone send me the complimentary hues set? Thanks and my plus tag is abazet.

10. Crazyrufus1

Crazyrufus1 Member

Feb 21, 2012
    Monarchssssss:D

Hey guys... If Any of you have anset of monarch butterfrogs that you dont need i would loveeeee to have it!!!!:) thx again my plus tag is crazyrufus1 be free to add me if you would like.

11. beanpiemama

Feb 12, 2012
    I will send you the whole set once they are fully matured!

12. beanpiemama

Feb 12, 2012
    Monarch Butterflies...

Does anyone else need, part or all of, a Monarch set? Please let me know so that once they are all matured I can purge my habs....

Happy Thursday all!!

13. dean288367

Nov 14, 2010
    Defiance
    Pfa

Pocket Frogs Acronyms​

From now on the acronym BFF will mean BEST FROGGIE FRIENDS when used on the PF thread. Congrats to zmac123 for the winner.

The random drawing winner is beanpiemama.

zmac123 and beanpiemama - let me know which 4 frogs you would like.

14. Nirtew

Nirtew Well-Known Member

Jan 27, 2011
    USA
    #22914 Nirtew, Mar 29, 2012
    Last edited: Mar 29, 2012
    If you can spare it, I'd like a Pingo. No hurry. TYIA.
    BTW, if you need the Black Carota for a set, a one-color Pingo will do nicely.

15. beanpiemama

Feb 12, 2012
    Not a problem... a pingo will be on its way momentarily!

16. beanpiemama

Feb 12, 2012
    sent your set... Enjoy!!

17. Mini1129

Mini1129 Member

Mar 24, 2012
    I'm up for trades

I want some rare frogs please trade

18. Domenic15

Domenic15 Well-Known Member

Dec 2, 2010
    Rhode Island
    I have a couple of Monarch butterfly sets available, in whole or part. Please let me know.

19. SnappyMcfrog

SnappyMcfrog Well-Known Member

Jul 19, 2011
    USA
    Thanks to Dom for the five Glass and a Beige Marinus, a Black Zebrae and seven Tangelo Marinus!
    Nirtew for the Emerald Signum,
    Laura for the Glass Nimibilis,
    Danjarus for the Marine Nimibilis,
    Lisi for the Cocos Persona and Royal Floresco,
    Maholah for the Aqua Magus,
    Gracesqx for the White and Azure Nimibilis,
    Quo for the two White Corona,
    Mamafrogz for the Royal Calvaria and Black Arbor,
    Dean for the Black Biplex,
    Dlstar for the Tangelo Trivium,

and anyone else who sent gifts recently. :)

Good evening to all.

20. Nirtew

Nirtew Well-Known Member

Jan 27, 2011
    USA
    #22920 Nirtew, Mar 30, 2012
    Last edited: Mar 30, 2012
    Not only a Pingo, but a Magus and a Ludo to boot. Thanks very much.
    (Corrected.)