★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
10-23-2013, 11:11 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Based Xatu View Post
Poor animations, iPhone 3GS graphics, and it's your typical freemium fare. That's why I said eww. I would like for mobile gaming to not have do much shovel ware begging for money. So far I've only found a few titles worth keeping.
The animations are actually not bad, you'll find no 3GS compatible game that uses ragdoll physics or individual armor pieces on a 3D character or decent fire effects for that matter, and if you can't find "titles worth keeping" on iOS I would suggest you find another gaming platform (and, frankly, another forum).
10-23-2013, 11:41 PM
Played and very exciting, so addictive.

10-24-2013, 04:43 AM
Played first three levels and to me it's an honest game with good graphic and satisfying controls. I think nobody could say it's the best out there, but i've seen MUCH more worst games. My only regret is i was waiting for a Diablo like game and not a stage after stage one, but overall i accept it as it is.
10-24-2013, 05:13 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Biggavelli View Post
This is a uninspiring mediocre dungeon crawler at best. It makes me want to replay games like Orc: Vengeance or Iesabel.
Wow, nail on head. This game is sub par at best. I think the iOS medium has matured enough for all of us to be able to not give hall passes to every "passable" game. Ragdoll physics? I got over that cartoon crap in 2001 when I moved past Quake Arena. That was the game breaker for me, besides the shoddy graphics. There's nothing realistic to ragdoll physics. Though if you have a nastalgic kick for early PS2 games this could be your thing. As for me, DELETED!
10-27-2013, 10:44 PM
Anyone experiencing crashing when attempting to open the app? It sits at the intro wallpaper then crashes to the home screen, i opened up multitask and it looks like its at the main menu. i unfortunatly reinstalled wiping out my progress thinking it would fix it but after awhile it reverted to this state. Ipad2

And to comment on the free2play mechanic here, i finished all the dungeon levels with VERY minimal difficulty, the game gives out the reccomended weapon generously in the crates and if not usually a replay of a previous level will net you the gear.

Last edited by IceMan7; 10-27-2013 at 10:57 PM.
10-27-2013, 10:56 PM
As shown:
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	image.jpg
Views:	13
Size:	141.7 KB
ID:	65072  
10-27-2013, 11:41 PM
Have play. Don't take eyes out of it.

Pine Entertainment