★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.

SUPER AWESOME QUEST (Beta testers wanted!)

07-14-2014, 04:40 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by jgainsbrugh View Post
I would like to beta test if u still need feedback. If there is an iPhone version that would be great. Thank you !
Quote:
Originally Posted by christopherrocs View Post
Looks great ill beta got an iPod 4
Sent you guys PMs with the instructions!

Quote:
Originally Posted by cofunguy View Post
Willing to beta test. Thanks!
Quote:
Originally Posted by rittchard View Post
I think I signed up on the website but in case not would love to help beta test this. Thanks!
I think I've emailed both of you the other day. Saw you sign up through the website. Thank you!

Quote:
Originally Posted by aconfusedkender View Post
Monika I have sent some stuff to the forums about bugs and changes
I think someone replied already, right? Just keep on posting. Allan (our Tech Director), Jay (the game designer) and the guys from QA monitor everyday.

Quote:
Originally Posted by noah0706 View Post
I cant stop playing this game! Its so much fun!
I wish I could like your post! Thanks noah
07-14-2014, 12:58 PM
Looks like an awesome game I would love to help if you still need beta testers

07-14-2014, 07:16 PM
Finally got a chance to play a few levels today and I'm really loving it! The play mechanics are nice and fresh, and I love crafting new items. I haven't played it on my iPad yet, but I've not experienced any glitches or errors on my fifth gen iPod touch. Will we be able to keep our progress when it's released?
07-15-2014, 06:07 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Grauer813 View Post
Looks like an awesome game I would love to help if you still need beta testers
Sent you a PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by flyordiedays View Post
Finally got a chance to play a few levels today and I'm really loving it! The play mechanics are nice and fresh, and I love crafting new items. I haven't played it on my iPad yet, but I've not experienced any glitches or errors on my fifth gen iPod touch. Will we be able to keep our progress when it's released?
No glitches - very good Thanks again for playing. I'm glad you're enjoying it! Unfortunately we cannot guarantee that you can keep your game progress.
07-15-2014, 11:42 AM
Downloading now, sad to hear we may not be able to keep progress as it'll mean I won't play 24/7 but will still give the game a good go.

Usually a release version just installs over testflight though.
07-15-2014, 01:59 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by ste86uk View Post
Downloading now, sad to hear we may not be able to keep progress as it'll mean I won't play 24/7 but will still give the game a good go.

Usually a release version just installs over testflight though.
I'm very sorry about that. We'd really love to keep the progress, but we're anticipating many changes once we're done with the beta.
07-10-2015, 02:18 PM
This came out finally and I'm asking as a faithful beta tester that this be moved to the new game release thingy file.

Thank you mods.

It's a superb game and I maxed out my characters in the beta version. I'm looking forward to seeing what all they added new

If we could harvest human stupidity to run our electricity, and our cars, the world would see a new era of clean, renewable energy. That's an amazing resource we're wasting.
07-13-2015, 12:09 PM
Hi!
I'd like to beta test this too. It looks very nice!

Muro Studios Ltd.
07-13-2015, 12:17 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shadow Bug View Post
Hi!
I'd like to beta test this too. It looks very nice!
Hi Shadow Bug! We've actually launched this game a few days ago, so you can download the game for yourself from the App Store.

Thank you aconfusedkender for bumping up the thread. Someone did post about the launch here: http://forums.toucharcade.com/showthread.php?t=266105

To all our TouchArcade betatesters, thank you very much for helping us through your feedback last year! As thanks, we've added your names (if you sent them to us) at the in-game credits.

Have a great day everyone!

-Monika