App description: -== Out of this World Features ==-
- Breed better, stronger, smarter aliens Over 100 thousand possible combinations!
- Invade planets across the galaxy! More than 100 planets to conquer across 20 systems.
- Radiate and mutate your aliens to discover new colors, eyes, furs, and more!
- Defend your ship from asteroids in a quick mini-game to earn coins and bonus dark matter!
- Put your aliens to work to make your ship more coins!
- Run missions to gather resources or breed the perfect alien for your army.
- Upgrade your systems to gather more resources or your egg tanks to grow more aliens faster! Upgrade weapons systems to have more invasion power!
- Add colorful habitats for your aliens to live in!
- Purchase powerful exotic aliens to bolster your forces!
- Purchase currency to play faster, but completely fun to play for free!
- Earn achievements! Full Game Center support.
- Soothing, peaceful music.... High quality SFX.
- Gorgeous, high resolution Retina graphics.
- Play anytime, no internet connection required. :)

::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::

-== Quotes from Players ==-

These aliens are so cute! I want stickers.
Cute concept - very different than the typical farm or make a village games, but the same familiar premise!
"Addicting!"

-== Breed aliens! Invade the galaxy! ==-

Breed colorful aliens and use them to take over the galaxy! You and your fellow aliens have been cast out from the grey land of your home world because of your sudden new mutations: vibrant colors, crazy fur, new teeth, fangs, and eyes! In Alien Outcasts, you can breed interesting combinations to get stronger, more intelligent, and more colorful aliens. Radiate or mutate aliens to get new genes to add to your gene pool over 100 thousand possible aliens! Invade more than 100 planets across 20 systems, then gather special resources, breed specific aliens for your invasion force, or put your aliens to work making dough to fuel your expansion across the stars! Purchase upgrades to breed more aliens at once, make your forces stronger, or harvest more resources from the systems you've already conquered!

Spread the color and give your people a new homethe galaxy awaits!

NOTE: This game contains completely optional in-app purchases for game currency. Purchasing these can allow you to play through the game more quickly, if desired.

Support Indie Developers!

Alien Outcasts is brought to you by Pittsburgh-based indie game studio Radiant Wolf. We believe everyone deserves to play great games especially you!

Like us on Facebook or follow us on Twitter at @_radiantwolf_ for game updates and other info! Or learn more about us at www.radiantwolf.com or www.alienoutcasts.com.

Thanks for playing!

torbokat's comments:

Hey there! Radiant Wolf is excited to present our first game, Alien Outcasts! FREE now for iPhone and iPad!

(Switch to 1080p for best viewing experience!)

--====-- --====-- --====-- --====-- --====--

We'd love your thoughts, comments, questions, and more! Check us out online:

www.AlienOutcasts.com

www.RadiantWolf.com

LIKE us on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/pages/Radiant-Wolf/345567962134803

FOLLOW us on Twitter! http://www.twitter.com/_radiantwolf_

10-01-2013, 04:44 PM
Here is my opinion:
Very interesting gameplay, great colorful graphics and cool background music. You can create a lot of various combinations aliens, invade planets and upgrade your ship. There are a lot of achievements to earn. Very challenging game!
10-02-2013, 02:39 AM
Just two little suggestion

1.First load time seems a little bit long for me.(maybe my device is too old--iPad first generation)

2.new eggs time could be little shorter

Game is good

10-02-2013, 11:55 PM
Thanks, everyone!

Thanks everyone for your thoughts and feedback! It is really helpful to prioritize our updates.

We weren't sure how important sound effects would be to players or if people would even notice - turns out they are very important! We will be working on hopefully adding those in the next update, and are also considering some other small features players have asked for. We also have a short list of bug fixes on the agenda, such as tweaking some navigation buttons that don't work as well as they should.

We really appreciate your feedback and hope you're enjoying the game!

Becky, UX / Creative Dir @ Radiant Wolf aka TorboKat
-== Check out our game Alien Outcasts, FREE for iPhone and iPad! ==-
10-03-2013, 04:26 AM
This is a fun simulation/breeding game. I liked the mini-game where you collect minerals. Those Dark Matters sure are fast. The graphics is simple but the gameplay is quite addicting. You breed aliens to make them stronger then attack other planets to conquer them. A fun game that is worth playing.

XBL & PSN: iANiMeX
GameCenter: ANiMeX2k11
3DS Friend Code: 4253-4779-2311 (PM me if you add me so I can add you back. Thanks)
Beta Tested Games: 100+ Games
10-03-2013, 07:33 AM
I reviewed with one star, because it crashes every time on loading screen. (iPod 4)
10-03-2013, 11:32 PM
The great thing about this game is the countless variations of aliens to breed. Without this feature it would get boring pretty quick. Shortcuts on the side and very low pressure IAP are other great reasons to pick up this game. The only thing that I can think of to make it even better would be to add different mini games other than just the one.
10-06-2013, 09:09 PM
Thumbs Up

First of all, very soothing soundtrack. That alone sold me out. But then, from concept to the mechanics of the game is amazing. You breed aliens on your ship, invade planets, etc.
Its super fun and because of its soothing soundtrack, its my game of choice after work.
10-06-2013, 09:10 PM
Game Impressions

First of all, very soothing soundtrack. That alone sold me out. But then, from concept to the mechanics of the game is amazing. You breed aliens on your ship, invade planets, etc.
Its super fun and because of its soothing soundtrack, its my game of choice after work.
11-20-2013, 11:58 PM
First update released!

Hey, everyone! We've updated Alien Outcasts with some small new features (such as retire an alien as soon as you hatch it!), sound effects at your suggestion, and lots of bug fixes. (Most notably fixing the crashing on iPod 4!!!)

Check it out and update today!

Thanks to ALL OF YOU for all the feedback!

Becky, UX / Creative Dir @ Radiant Wolf aka TorboKat
-== Check out our game Alien Outcasts, FREE for iPhone and iPad! ==-