iTeleport - Big problem.

Discussion in 'iOS Apps' started by iSwiss, May 17, 2010.

1. iSwiss

iSwiss Well-Known Member

Mar 16, 2009
    Hey i got a big problem in iTeleport and i don't want have wasted 28 swiss francs for it.

Everytime i start it from my springboard it just crashed. Also reboots doesn't fix that. ->Problem 1

To use iTeleport you have to have Jaadu VNC, i installed that on my desktop. But the walktrough on the official website(how to use iTeleport) is way too complicated for me. Can anyone just give me a short description how to use it?

Information:

3GS, Internet connection: Edge or 3G, no wlan.

2. rixm

rixm Active Member

Oct 3, 2008
    Can't speak to your crash issues on launch as I've never had that happen with this app.

iTeleport is definetly not a waste of your money. I use it on my 3gs and iPad and it works like a champ and (esp on the iPad) is a great way to remote connect.

The bad news. Can't give you a short description of how to set it up. It's a little more complicated than that.

The good news is once you set it up it's rock solid!

I've found their tutorials to be pretty good. Take another whack at it. Follow the tutorials slowly, thoughtfully and carefully and you'll get it!

I think it took me 30 minutes max when I first set it up (both wifi and 3g)

If all else fails find a tech savy friend to come over and help or reach out to the dev.

Best of luck!

Rich

3. organerito

organerito Well-Known Member

Nov 24, 2008
    +1
    The dev is very helpful.