Support our Sponsors:

Go Back   Touch Arcade > Games and Apps > General Game Discussion and Questions

Old 04-08-2013, 09:32 AM
👮 Spam Police 🚓
iPhone 4

Quote:
Originally Posted by Defard View Post
To be honest ive always found Minters games to be fairly inconsistent in their quality. Some are excellent, others rubbish. I remember playing one game that was ruined by his psychadelic effects engine alone.
The latter, does that happen to be Space Giraffe? Because I found that one unplayable for that reason, at least on Xbox. It was ridiculous. His iOS games have avoided that for the most part. But yes, they are inconsistent. None of them are bad, I don't think, but some are better than others. I still think my favorite is Minotaur Rescue. Close second would be Gridrunner. One I really didn't care for much on iOS was FiveADay.
Old 04-09-2013, 11:08 AM
iPod Touch (5th Gen), iOS 7.x

My favorite is Gridrunner, followed closely by Minotaur Rescue. The rest were fun too.

Had one go of Minotaur Rescue over the weekend for the normal mode, and the controls must have clicked cause got to ~105 position on the leaderboards. Got so intense on later levels. The only bad thing was I played on the toilet and the play through lasted way longer than expected. I think my wife was a bit annoyed.

But yeah..Jeff should find a way to increase his marketing. His visual styles is really not for everyone. Doing stealth releases probably doesn't help. And while I enjoy reading his tweets..for people who's not familiar with Jeff...his tweets makes him sound like a nut job.

Last edited by tops2; 04-09-2013 at 11:12 AM..
Old 04-09-2013, 11:40 AM
iPod Touch (4th Gen), iOS 6.x

Default Space Giraffe

Space Giraffe is intense! I'd love it to be his first title on the Vita. Its his best work by far!
Old 04-11-2013, 10:00 AM
👮 Spam Police 🚓
iPhone 4

More verification that iOS is on the backburner. On the other hand "TxK" for Vita! Woah! I'm going to need to save my pennies and get one I guess.

http://minotaurproject.co.uk/blog/?p=372

Though I'd have hoped he was also developing it for PS3, because I'd love to play it on a console too.