Go Back   Touch Arcade > Games and Apps > Upcoming iPhone and iPad Games

Old 03-11-2014, 02:39 PM
iPhone 5

Looks fresh and novel and has some good feedback. Will follow it closely
Old 03-11-2014, 02:59 PM
iPad mini, iOS 7.x

Quote:
Originally Posted by szu75 View Post
Thanks again for your feedback cloudpuff! You have no idea how much your positive thoughts on the game made our day better! Glad to know you like the phase change, we thought it give a better sense of improvement and goals instead of just a score.

I do suggest you delete the game and reinstall it though since it interferes with the unlocking mechanic which we spent a long time trying to improve on. And definitely try to play through the level past 5 since I just added them recently and I'm curious to know how you feel about them.

As for the icons... I'll just say that alone went though a lot of phases :P

I deleted and reinstalled, currently up to level four and really enjoying it. I think the icon you have ended up with is the best one and sums the game up better than the others.
Old 03-13-2014, 03:36 AM
iPhone 5s, iOS 7.x

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheFrost View Post
Looks fresh and novel and has some good feedback. Will follow it closely
Thanks! It'll be releasing very soon if nothing goes wrong.

Quote:
Originally Posted by cloudpuff View Post
I deleted and reinstalled, currently up to level four and really enjoying it. I think the icon you have ended up with is the best one and sums the game up better than the others.
Great! The icon also shows better placing next to a bunch of other games.
Old 03-13-2014, 05:46 PM
iPhone 5s, iOS 7.x

Default Gameplay Walkthrough

Quick Update!

I spent some time putting together a video walkthrough of the game to give people who haven't played it a clearer sense on what it's about.
The video contains minor spoilers than what we already have shown so if you want to keep all the surprises to yourself, I suggest you stop around the 2:30 mark. As always, let me know how you think!

Old 03-25-2014, 12:31 AM
iPhone 5s, iOS 7.x

Default New test build tomorrow!

03/24 Build Update!
Thanks for all the feedbacks from last playtest, we've make a lot of improvements in the past few weeks and we are ready to push the next playable build tomorrow!
The majority of playtesters said after a new stage is unlocked, there is almost no incentive to visit older levels. So for this build, one of our key focus was on how to give players the feel of progression and a reason to revisit previous levels.

In Phase2.0, we increased the total number of phases to 8 from the original 4. A score multiplier will be added once you pass phase 4, but it will be significantly more challenging onwards. Though you don't need to reach max phase to unlock the next level, we want the players to know that they haven't completely beaten the level yet and want to beat it.

To support Phase2.0, we redesigned the level unlock UI. In the new version, after a player unlocks a level, a huge text will be shown, and follow by a grid of square. The grid of squares serves the purpose of a progression board, we called it "Honor Board". Whenever the player completed a stage or unlock a new level, you will unlock the corresponding square on the grid.

The Honor Board can be viewed in the level selection screen, letting the players know what their progression is and motivating them to unlock all the square badges.

Other changes including:
- More polished UI and rewording on text
- More sfx implemented

Let me know what you guys think!

Last edited by szu75; 03-25-2014 at 02:46 AM..
Old 03-30-2014, 08:49 PM
iPhone 5s, iOS 7.x

Updated another TestFlight build, this might be the last update before the actual game release (probably) next month!

Thanks for all the people who playtested the game, you can keep playing the newest build as long as you want, but if you like the game, please support us by downloading the game when release and we'll compete on Game Center leaderboards!

Cheers