Is this supporting multiplayer?
Unsure what you mean?
Its a single player game, the only multipler element is during PVP matches
Old 07-11-2014, 08:52 AM

Default Follow up - solution

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kaalm View Post
Hi all,

I wonder if someone might have a solution for me. I decided to try pvp and signed into my google account though the game. When I went back to the game it started me over from scratch - no experience (I was lvl 50), no monsters collected, no areas opened, no dice shards, etc.

I tried restarting the game, rebooting phone, but game still has me starting from scratch. Is there something I'm missing? A way to start up with my old characters, monsters, exp? Some file in storage I can restore? Thanks.
Just wanted to post a follow up to my original post. After losing my saved game I contacted Springloaded. They responded almost immediately and were extremely helpful. They couldn't restore my original game but were able to reconstruct a game for me that had most of the monsters and items I had accumulated. Really pretty amazing customer service.
Old 07-14-2014, 12:28 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by hornet93 View Post
Thank you for your answer.

Does anyone know how to contact them to fix the bug?

Couldn't be easier. In the map screen, go to Options - Support and it writes you an email to the developer. Fill in your query and off it goes.
Old 07-16-2014, 09:55 PM
iPod Touch (4th Gen), OS 4.x

I just discovered this game a few days ago and it's been a lot of fun so far.
The writing has been better than I expected and there's been a few laugh-out-loud moments from the dialog.

Is there an incentive to use the alternate classes? Tonight I unlocked the wizard, and I wonder if it's worth it to use my rapidly dwindling stash of dice shards to upgrade his dice, or is it smarter just to stick with the original adventurer class?
Old 07-18-2014, 12:56 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Puce Moose View Post
I just discovered this game a few days ago and it's been a lot of fun so far.
The writing has been better than I expected and there's been a few laugh-out-loud moments from the dialog.

Is there an incentive to use the alternate classes? Tonight I unlocked the wizard, and I wonder if it's worth it to use my rapidly dwindling stash of dice shards to upgrade his dice, or is it smarter just to stick with the original adventurer class?
Entirely personal preference. The way the game is now there's little incentive to raise the other classes.

Personally, I switched over to my ninja when my adventurer was about 30. Recently have played my hunter & wizard a bit, primarily to fulfill quests that require x numbers of missions with those characters.

That said, I do enjoy the break from my ninja here and there. Just do whatever you enjoy, not necessary to invest so heavily in anything, be it character or monster, just change things around periodically to keep things enjoyable and fresh.

Looking forward to when they release some more characters, and/or some new content.

Last edited by frownface; 07-18-2014 at 01:02 AM..
Old 07-20-2014, 07:43 PM

Hi dicers

Does anyone knows what the reward for the dark tower is? I'd like to know if its worth it before spending so man hours in there

Also, does multiplayer arena unlock new rewards after the thousand dice list? I'm at 14k and it tells me that ill be promoted st 559k (lol), does that just leads me to a new leaderboard or?

Thans!
Old 07-22-2014, 01:25 AM

There currently is no reward for the tower.

No PVP rewards beyond the 1k dice mark, promotion just means to a new leaderboard.
Old 07-28-2014, 01:24 AM

I wonder if anyone's reached 99 on any of the characters yet.
Currently at 94 with my ninja with a number of my monsters having already reached 99.

Currently raising my great dragon (80) death kiss (92) & micro gigantor (88), pretty sure they'll all get to 99 before my ninja will.

Hoping to unlock something pretty extraordinary for my ninja when he gets there. That said i'm playing quite sporadically these days so could be some time before I find out.

Last edited by frownface; 07-28-2014 at 01:27 AM..