Super Video Downloader and Player-promo codes

Discussion in 'Promo Codes and Contests' started by youqm, Jul 19, 2013.

1. youqm

youqm Member

May 3, 2013
    #1 youqm, Jul 19, 2013
    Last edited: Jul 20, 2013
    Limited Time Sale with 75% OFF($3.99->$0.99 )! Get it now! Please write a review if you like the app.

The app can download and watch almost any video format on your i-Device.
    Simple download way. No need to convert videos! the app can watch any format video. powerful File Manager feature, the app can view various file formats(include Word& Excel,PDF,JPG, PNG, GIF and other plain text file) .
    Cool cloud storage function, the app allows you expediently send or download files to/from Dropbox, GoogleDrive and SkyDrive.
    the app can transfer and download files to/from your PC or Mac via WiFi connection.

support play all videos formats :
    Flv (Flash Video), wmv , mpeg, 3gp,avi, divx, dv, gxf, m4v, mkv, moov, mov, mp4, mpg, mpv, mt2s, mts, mxf, ps, qt, ts, vob

iTunes Link: https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/super-video-downloader-player/id583804618?ls=1&mt=8[/B]

Super Video Downloader – The prefect tool combine with down-loader,browser, cloud service , file manager and player can satisfy all your desire.

[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

iTunes Link: https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/super-video-downloader-player/id583804618?ls=1&mt=8

Promo Codes:

W3NXWK4RATPK

JTL3HYH9H7HP
    9NJ9HWH4TNY9
    696R3KYA9MX7
    LHNY6ME3X4J9
    RAJ377EYN6ER
    HEP6YFLXWMXL

New Promo Codes:
    we hold same promo codes , if above codes be used ,please reply the thread , we will send new promo code to you via private message

2. ducruax

ducruax Active Member

Apr 23, 2013
    WXTPW9K67H7H taken

Thank you!

3. WCFields

WCFields Well-Known Member

Dec 6, 2009
    steel worker
    Your the only person to use a code and let people know what code you've used, all the codes have been used & only 1 person let's people know

4. tso5818

tso5818 Well-Known Member

Sep 13, 2011
    iANiMeX's left ear
    That is f'in sad that people dont say thanks or tell what code they used. Eli needs to put a hidden message on the forum/thread to hide the codes. Make it so we have to say thanks or something and when there all used up the message would say all used up.

5. youqm

youqm Member

May 3, 2013
    your suggestion is good. I will add new some promo codes and used hidden message so that people know which codes be used

6. oleander

oleander Well-Known Member

May 2, 2013
    Claimed WJ7PF696MNXL

Thank you

7. youqm

youqm Member

May 3, 2013
    can you tell me how to put a hidden message on thread to hide the codes? sorry , I can't find any way to hidden message

8. tso5818

tso5818 Well-Known Member

Sep 13, 2011
    iANiMeX's left ear
    #8 tso5818, Jul 20, 2013
    Last edited: Jul 20, 2013
    There isn't a way, i said i thought Eli the touch arcade owner should add that. Sorry if you read wrong.

I know a way. Have people pm you asking for a promo code. Then you reply saying i will give you a promo if you say thank you on my thread. Then pm them the code. I don't know. More work for you i think.

Hmmm I don't have the slittiest idea, how to fix this problem.

Hopefully a moderator comes here and reads the idea.

Becauae i think it is bull that the codes are all gone without someone saying thanks and what not. Specially for the people that been here for a couple years. They deserve them not guest people thtat steal crap.

9. youqm

youqm Member

May 3, 2013
    OK, I understood . Thanks for your reply .do you already have a promo code? if you need promo code ,please let me know , I will send a promo code to you via PM.

Thanks,

10. geniecivil

geniecivil Well-Known Member

Jul 10, 2013
    I Claimed
    Thank you for ever

11. italodance

italodance Well-Known Member

Aug 19, 2009
    electrical
    Tehran-Iran
    all codes gone :( please could you give me one by pm? tnx :)