Support our Sponsors:

Go Back   Touch Arcade > Games and Apps > iPhone and iPad Games

Old 08-05-2014, 02:39 AM

Has anyone tried downloading this for iphone 5? Many games claim that iphone 5 doesn't work but sometimes it does!!
Old 08-05-2014, 03:13 AM
iPhone 3GS, OS 3.x

while we are not the devs, we are involved in the game

here is a message from the developers that was posted on their fan page

if the image doesn't show here is the text:

"We are very pleased that many users are involved with Angels In the Sky. According to one of our players, compared with other air combat games, A.I.S. is simple and easier to play than expected.

You can say it's in the air combat genre but this group is a big category. In addition, there are a lot of differences of games regarding controlling the plane. Angels in the Sky is in a SF Shooting Action game that has maximised strategical shooting game play. Each NPC has different attack patterns and you will need to use a variety of weapons in different situations to clear the stages.

The Primary L weapon can damage or push-off enemy planes. Therefore you will need to always make this weapon ready to destroy the oncoming enemies.

The Primary R weapon can damage multiple enemies at one time via it’s charging ability. From this action, you can charge the O.R.A system Booster gauge or the Special weapon gauge rapidly. The O.R.A System can be used when you want to avoid massive attacks (such as the boss) or oncoming rushing enemies.

When a Boss or New NPC appears, the auto moving and auto targeting feature changes the game so it does not feel so simple and gamers will need to decide on what strategy they will employ to clear the stage.

We have already developed our next update. To make a better game we are going to take the users advice and your feedback is always welcome. Please stay with us as we plan to continue to upgrade our game.

Thank you very much."

https://www.facebook.com/playais/posts/1441538849460100

Last edited by AppsAsia; 08-05-2014 at 03:39 AM..
Old 08-05-2014, 03:31 AM
iPhone 5s, iOS 7.x

Default Roperted to apple

I just reported this game to apple, its not ok to buy a premium app, and then basically be forced to use IAP to complete the game. The other part is that this game is bad, could be the worst game i've played on my iOS devices.

I encourage more people to report this game to apple
Old 08-05-2014, 06:29 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gamingvideo View Post
I just reported this game to apple, its not ok to buy a premium app, and then basically be forced to use IAP to complete the game. The other part is that this game is bad, could be the worst game i've played on my iOS devices.

I encourage more people to report this game to apple
Wow you sound really pissed off! Quite right too!
Old 08-05-2014, 06:37 AM

I'm sorry but game gets crashed on my iPad3. What happened?
Old 08-05-2014, 06:41 AM
iPhone 4S, iOS 7.x

Quote:
Originally Posted by Andre View Post
I'm sorry but game gets crashed on my iPad3. What happened?
- A.I.S will only run smoothly on iPhone 5s or later devices
Old 08-06-2014, 11:07 AM

Come on everybody! This game needs to be slagged off some more. It's really bad! Let them know we're not going to put up with this crap. Especially a premium game with iaps! One or the other you can't have it both ways!
Old 08-07-2014, 10:01 AM
iPod Touch (5th Gen), iOS 7.x

You wanted this game to run on iPads (Air and Retina mini only), so here it is. The dev has released a separate iPad app for the game. So much haters on the way for this dev, I guess.
Quote:
"Good news for iPad owners! Angels in the Sky has been updated to 1.01 and there is now a separate iPad app of the game which means it will now work smoother and fit the iPad screen better."
Happy now?
Old 08-10-2014, 04:32 AM

Comments : I expected a game worth 4.99 to be a game, this is not a game, its terrible. Please could i have a refund

After reviewing the circumstances of your case, we determined that issuing you a refund for your purchase of "Angels In The Sky" is an appropriate exception to the iTunes Store Terms and Conditions, which state that all sales are final. In seven to ten business days, a credit of 4.99 GBP should be posted to the credit card that appears on the receipt for that purchase.
Old 08-18-2014, 09:27 AM
iPad (3rd Gen), iOS 6.x

http://www.pocketgamer.co.uk/r/iPhon...ws.asp?c=61073

Pocket Gamer just posted this piece of native advertising. I was wondering why they were speaking favorably about it, and then I got to the bottom.