Order & Chaos Online (Gameloft Universal MMORPG)

Discussion in 'Upcoming iOS Games' started by Ablueleaf, Mar 17, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. #1 Ablueleaf, Mar 17, 2011
    Last edited: Apr 26, 2011
    ALREADY OUTIN CANADA

http://forums.toucharcade.com/showthread.php?t=92325

New Order Trailer :

From twitter :
    @gameloft Discover the ultimate #iPhone & #iPad MMORPG: Order & Chaos Online http://glft.co/enkS2F & vote to unlock content: http://glft.co/glOJQv*

@gameloft Chaos won the 1st battle. Check out the exclusive Order & Chaos content unlocked by Chaos Armies & fight to get more! http://glft.co/fjmMJQ*

@gameloft Chaos won again: check the Order & Chaos visuals, now unlocked! Join now the ultimate fight for gameplay trailer: http://glft.co/fjmMJQ*

Story of Chaos (credits sushibox)
    Order Screenshots

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Chaos Screenshots

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Teaser trailer video

2. incineratee

incineratee Well-Known Member

Aug 14, 2010
    Holy shit i'm in heaven. :D

3. adamphetamine

adamphetamine Well-Known Member

Jan 4, 2011
    Programmer/3D Modeling
    Bethlehem, Pa
    Wow came out of nowhere and this is awesome looking!

4. Fireball926

Fireball926 Well-Known Member

Nov 21, 2010
    none
    Somewhere
    most likely the first of the unreal engine games

5. Extol

Extol Well-Known Member

Apr 9, 2009
    /dance
    /cheer
    Looks good...just hope they have good content updates and so on..

btw less not let Blizzard see this they could /castsue Gameloft. All these chars look rip right out of WoW..but this isn't anything new for Gameloft

6. Vovin

Vovin 👮 Spam Police 🚓

Nov 28, 2009
    Germany
    Holy heck! Gameloft is bringing us WoW for the iDevices!

7. LBG

LBG Señor Member

Apr 19, 2009
    nada ilegal
    31.560499, -111.904128
    #7 LBG, Mar 17, 2011
    Last edited: Mar 17, 2011
    No I don't think so. The graphics in the video don't look any better than Gameloft's previous games. I expect the two games they're using UE3 for, will come at the end of the year (near Christmas). Then the other 2 will come next year.

Anyway, the game looks pretty good. I don't like MMOs so I probably won't be getting it. I'm sure all the WoW players will like it though.

8. Vovin

Vovin 👮 Spam Police 🚓

Nov 28, 2009
    Germany

Gameloft isn't stupid. Be sure that they've checked the legal things before they started the project.
    And Blizzard wouldn't care as much as you think.
    They make a bunch of millions with WoW each month.

Best is - if you know Gameloft - that it will be released in the next few weeks.

9. Der-Kleine

Der-Kleine Well-Known Member

Obviously not. It looks worse than most recent gameloft games, but that is probably due to this being an MMO. As said, their first Unreal Engine games will probably come at the end of this year. It takes quite some time to make a full game like gameloft does them.

10. Rylin

Rylin Well-Known Member

Apr 28, 2009
    You have to chuckle just a bit and how mirrored the textures and character models look against WoW's characters. If you put this side by side to WoW, you can't really tell the difference except for the UI :rolleyes: :)

11. Eli

Eli ᕕ┌◕ᗜ◕┐ᕗ
    Staff Member Patreon Silver Patreon Gold

I'll be really curious to see how deep of a game this is. They've definitely succeeded at cloning the art style, but what about the rest of the game?

12. chickdigger802

chickdigger802 Well-Known Member

Apr 14, 2009
    Atlanta GA
    Kinda hard to clone wow without having the ability to access your 100+ key keyboard.

Having to tab through pages of shortcut keys doesn't sound fun.

And you can play WoW on about any piece of pc these days, even netbooks, why would you play this?

13. wurmf3edr

wurmf3edr Active Member

Jul 24, 2010
    #13 wurmf3edr, Mar 17, 2011
    Last edited: Mar 17, 2011

Because it's portable.

14. xxteargodxx

xxteargodxx Well-Known Member

Jan 11, 2011
    Male
    NJ
    Can not wait for this game to drop, I hope it is as good as it looks and I hope the multiplayer on it is solid. If so Gameloft could have a real winner on their hands right here, given they provide content updates which will more than likely be at a premium cost rather than a subscription.

15. gospel9

gospel9 Well-Known Member

Oct 5, 2008
    I see no reason whatsoever to br playing this instead of WoW on the computer. Just like it was for Star Front. Gameloft needs to really get more creative.

Even the music sounds like it was recycled from NOVA...

16. Rothgarr

Rothgarr Well-Known Member

Dec 19, 2010
    I'm curious how much data, say, and hour of gameplay would use.

I'm on AT&T's cheap 200MB cap plan. I'd play this mostly at home on WiFi, but I'm still curious.

17. incineratee

incineratee Well-Known Member

Aug 14, 2010
    Beside the textures and models, looks like game mechanics are gonna be similar to WoW. If you watch carefully you can easily see there is rage,energy or mana meters for each character.

18. Dazarath

Dazarath Well-Known Member

Mar 21, 2010
    I think if they try to hard to completely duplicate a PC MMORPG experience, the result is just going to be a really half-assed WoW wannabe. If they want a good mobile MMO experience, they really need to strip out some of the features from PC versions and properly adapt it to the iDevices. Of course, this will yield a less deep experience, but it's just not possible to duplicate certain PC genres on a mobile device. Just my $0.02.

19. red12355

red12355 Well-Known Member

Feb 20, 2010
    So many 3d mmos recently. First Highland Warrior then World of Midgard and then this.

20. Wizard_Mike

Wizard_Mike Well-Known Member

Mar 17, 2011
    Texas
    Nice!

This looks great! I've been looking forward to something better than pocket legends, and as a former WoW player, this might just be what I'm looking for.

I just hope they design it to actually be compatible with the mobile gaming lifestyle (ie: can play in small bursts, rather than completely copying wow and adding in dungeons that could take an hour or more to finish).

I was actually hoping a dungeon hunter MMO would be in the works, but I'll take this. :)