Support our Sponsors:

Go Back   Touch Arcade > Games and Apps > iPhone and iPad Games

Old 03-28-2014, 11:43 AM
iPhone 4S, iOS 7.x

Quote:
Originally Posted by someguyishere View Post
With Kreisia - the 2nd play through/new game+ is where it really shines. Although you have to play through again, you can skip all the same text and keep all your gears/levels, but a lot of things are unexplained in the 1st play through. The 2nd time through only the new content that wasn't revealed can't be skipped. So you get more depth on why the major players in the story did what they did, when they did, what they're thinking and then the bonus content, ultimate weapons etc. are all accessible This is what sets it apart as I actually wanted to play through it again and find out the behind the scenes. I believe this CXC company is the developer of both Kreisia and Alphadia Genesis so both are very similar. But overall both are the top 2 kemco games I've played, by a good bit.
It's EXE-Create, but it does look like CXC. They made the three Alphadia games, Journey to Kreisia, Infinite Dunamis, Unlucky Hero, Warlord Revival, the two Across Age games and Dragon Odyssey Frane. I haven't played Journey to Kreisia yet, but it seems like it has a lot of the same systems Infinite Dunamis does, including the NG+ structure. I'll be interested to see how they compare or hear what others think on the matter.
Old 04-01-2014, 03:24 AM
iPhone 4S, iOS 5.x

Quote:
Originally Posted by smegly View Post
It's EXE-Create, but it does look like CXC. They made the three Alphadia games, Journey to Kreisia, Infinite Dunamis, Unlucky Hero, Warlord Revival, the two Across Age games and Dragon Odyssey Frane. I haven't played Journey to Kreisia yet, but it seems like it has a lot of the same systems Infinite Dunamis does, including the NG+ structure. I'll be interested to see how they compare or hear what others think on the matter.
Wow those are the better kemco games in my opinion. Plus across age which seems to be under another publisher. Unfortunately about a half of these aren't on ios yet. But EXE-create makes some great games and their recipe for their Kemco games although predictable, each keeps getting better than the last. I would say if you are considering a Kemco game that's developed by EXE-create it's worth getting.
Old 04-03-2014, 05:45 AM
iPhone 4, iOS 7.x

Send a message via Skype™ to Johnny1st

I make backups in iTunes (not iCloud) regularly to save my Progress (even though there are three save Slots).
But when I restore from one backup I have to download all These files, which you had to download when you start the game, again. Pretty anoying. Anyone experiences the same issue?

Last edited by Johnny1st; 04-04-2014 at 11:19 AM..
Old 04-04-2014, 01:53 PM
iPhone 4S, iOS 7.x

Quote:
Originally Posted by someguyishere View Post
Wow those are the better kemco games in my opinion. Plus across age which seems to be under another publisher. Unfortunately about a half of these aren't on ios yet. But EXE-create makes some great games and their recipe for their Kemco games although predictable, each keeps getting better than the last. I would say if you are considering a Kemco game that's developed by EXE-create it's worth getting.
The only things I know of that aren't on iOS are some more Alphadia games. However, I don't know which of those are the ones we have, albeit with different numbers or if they're even worth converting at this point. For all I know, Alphadia IV is Alphadia II here, etc.

Unlucky Hero, Warlord Revival and Dragon Odyssey are all available though, they just aren't published by Kemco.
Old 04-27-2014, 11:05 AM

i have all six dark crystals. it's my understanding i'm supposed to take them to the blank sign posts? when i go to the sign posts, i just have a character tell me it's blank, and that's it. what do i actually do to trigger the event?
Old 04-28-2014, 05:01 AM
iPhone 4S, iOS 6.x

You have to beat the secret arena bosses repeatedly until you get all their weapon drops. I believe that unlocks the signs
Old 05-02-2014, 07:41 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Syro View Post
You have to beat the secret arena bosses repeatedly until you get all their weapon drops. I believe that unlocks the signs
i haven't received a weapon drop from the bosses in about the past 8 battles. just power up seeds. i don't know what else to do.