Support our Sponsors:

Go Back   Touch Arcade > Games and Apps > iPhone and iPad Games

Old 11-19-2013, 07:18 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hoggy110 View Post
So does that mean the game is encouraging you to just mess around with the vehicles then?
Good question. The initial vehicles are something like a combine harvester and a normal tractor, with a couple of tractor attachments and a pull-behind wagon. They start you in the driver seat of the combine harvester right in front of the field so the assumption is that they want you to harvest the field (just guessing here). The problem is that you would think you need to harvest the grain into the wagon, not just shoot it out onto the ground, but there's no way to attach the wagon to the combine or to drive them both together.

After thinking through all of that and exploring all of the buttons on the HUD with no tutorial I decided I was too bored to go further and decided to write off the 3 bucks. Save your money
Old 11-19-2013, 02:37 PM

Default Farming Simulator 14 - (by GIANTS Software GmbH) [Universal]

Low bandwidth Version | Pop Up

Low bandwidth Version | Pop Up

Last edited by Echoseven; 11-19-2013 at 02:52 PM..
Old 11-20-2013, 06:27 AM

Ok....most of the comments are just complaints about the game not having a tutorial that's is NEVER A BIG ISSUE......

Me/others/buyers/customers would like to know any other complaints besides the lack of tutorial

I apologize on the harshness that I have....forgive me
Old 11-20-2013, 09:41 AM
iPhone 3GS, OS 3.x

The stuff that gets shot out is just garbage. The harvester 'fills up' and then you need to attach the wagon to the tractor and pull up next to the harvester, which automatically fills up the wagon.
Old 11-20-2013, 09:43 AM
iPhone 3GS, OS 3.x

Default Towed vehicles aren't articulated?

I've noticed that when I tow something with my tractor, it becomes 'stuck' to the back of the tractor in a rigid way. It doesn't bend as towed things should when I make a turn...it feels more like driving a long bus. I hope this is fixed in future patches.
Old 11-20-2013, 01:49 PM
iPod Touch (4th Gen), iOS 6.x

I have the PC version of this game, and I love that so I thought I would give this one a try.

A minute in, and I'm already experiencing some problems. The harvesting width of the starting combine is way too wide, it harvests 2-3 times the actual width. You're also immediately awarded with the 10 kilometer achievement, despite only actually driving a couple of rows. It seems to award you $10,000 without telling you. Also, when I selected the hard difficulty, it put me on beginner anyway. The IAP is a little irksome, but I can live with it, except for the fact that there is only a single forage wagon, and it's locked behind an IAP. At least one of everything should be included for the base price. Right now it gets a 3/5 from me, 4/5 if they fix the above problems, and 5/5 if they loosen the grip on the IAP. The vehicle selection is extremely tiny, and it claims to have double what 2012 had.

Edit: I've changed my mind. I'm extremely disappointed. All of the best equipment is behind IAP walls, and with the only forage wagon behind one, you can't even use the biogas plant without paying another buck. No matter which difficulty I select, it still puts me on beginner. This is completely unacceptable.

Last edited by AshleyTheNeko; 11-20-2013 at 02:02 PM..
Old 08-09-2014, 02:29 PM

How do I plant grass. I don't see the icon on any sowing machines?? Thanks!

I enjoy sim games. I've been playing on ps3 an enjoy both versions. Was bummed about iap tho. They should at least offer a way to do everything with out paying extra. But still only 3.98 invested so far. Can't complain to much. Better than farmville lol