Universal CrimsonHeart

Discussion in 'iPhone and iPad Games' started by goiMot, Nov 30, 2011.

1. Ace43

Ace43 Well-Known Member

Sep 21, 2011
    HAXORS. lol.

2. Nitou

Nitou Well-Known Member

Dec 25, 2011
    New unique helm

Buffalo soul - helm
    lvl 92

Phys Def - +8%
    Mag Def - +7%
    Every Bash skill level +1
    Vit +15

Momosumomo, Elfanger and anyone else who may be battling the Network Super Dragon, this thing may help some with it's defense percentage boosts. It dropped from a normal type buffalo in the Cow Room dungeon.

cheers,

3. Nitou

Nitou Well-Known Member

Dec 25, 2011
    New Unique pants

Lizard Spirit - pants
    Lvl 89

Phy Def +7%
    Slash Resistance +12
    Bash Resistance +12
    Pierce Resistance +12

Dropped by lizard in Tower of Wind dungeon

4. Ace43

Ace43 Well-Known Member

Sep 21, 2011
    Currently in need of level 85-95 uniques for pochi or heine. If. Have any you're willing to trade message me. (Pochi is level 91 ATM) plz & ty

5. nicoga3000

nicoga3000 Well-Known Member

Dec 21, 2010
    Structural Engineer
    Indianapolis, IN
    So I really really want to get more into this game - my ONLY issue is that I've got no idea on skill/stat builds for the various characters. Is there any decent write up or insight on this? :)

6. Ping-ping

Ping-ping Active Member

Jan 12, 2012
    does anyone need goblin's laugh +6? giving it for free. it's a dual weild sword for lamiere

7. edudz

edudz Well-Known Member

Sep 14, 2011
    help?

got a question or ta tip question. well just started the game really, and i think im having a hard time with pots/money, so any tips on how can i get fast pots or money?

another question about skill build of each character, well just confuse cause having 2 skill tree what skill tree should i pick for each charcter?

thx for answers :)

8. Invictus

Invictus Member

May 9, 2009
    Unique Gear drops limited to what zone/dungeon?

I was wondering if Unique drops were only obtained from certain instances or is there a chance from certain mobs? The reason why I ask is while doing the network dungeon "Piriah Great Merchants" level 67ish, this dropped off a Bandit mob.

Golem's NucleusS

Ring
    Require Lv86
    Physical Attack 72
    Magical Attack 68

Every Slash skill level +2
    Every Bash skill level +2
    Every Pierce skill level +2
    Critical Damage +23

then while doing the same instance at 69 I got the non "S' which had these differences listed below

Physical Attack 66
    Magical Attack 62.

The second ring dropped off the same type of mob, a random bandit

9. Invictus

Invictus Member

May 9, 2009
    What level is this weapon Ping Ping? using a level 42 Golem Sabre at 412 Phys Attack atm, if yours is better, I wouldn't mind grabbing it from ya. My in game name is also Invictus.

10. sgcc1

sgcc1 Well-Known Member

Dec 28, 2010
    where to lvl up

Before taking on the centipedes in the Dimesional Crevice, I want to lvl up my characters to 80. Where's the best place fot this? The boss in Draculas Mansion is a little bit too tough.

11. Nitou

Nitou Well-Known Member

Dec 25, 2011
    Rainy Ruins is the best place to level. Lots of puddings, you can heard them together and then launch a long range attack on them. The hurricane pudding bosses (3) can be tough, but if you remember their pattern you should be fine.

If that's still too tough, try crimson beach.

12. sgcc1

sgcc1 Well-Known Member

Dec 28, 2010
    Puddings in Rainy Ruins are lvl 95 (20 lvls above me) and there surprisingly realtively easy to kill BUT boss 1 hit KO'd me. Crimson Beach will do me just fine. I'll move back to Draculas Mansion when I'm lvl 78, and subsequent dungeons when I'm at a higher lvl.

How many bossess are there left after the centipedes?

13. Ace43

Ace43 Well-Known Member

Sep 21, 2011
    Hey. I just made it to level 95 (please,hold the applause,lol). I am using Evils Curse (lvl 80ish sword) is there a level 90ish sword after that one? If so is there anybody willing to trade that sword? If so message me what u would like for it,I have some stuff. (also got my first unique card deep earlier (hakenbower card) and I created my first unique (skeleton card). K. Hope I get a message :). Probably won't but I'll keep my fingers crossed.

14. sgcc1

sgcc1 Well-Known Member

Dec 28, 2010

Elfanger has the lvl 99 unique two handed sword "Corruption of Dragon"

Do you want another unique card (unique protectors card) for the achievement. Also got unique ring (boars rage - don't think this is on the list) and aoidance of bandit pants. YOu can have them for the achievements if you want (will need them back though until i find better equipment)

15. Ace43

Ace43 Well-Known Member

Sep 21, 2011
    Thank u for offering. I'm not really trying to get every achievement at the moment. Once I hit level 99 I might try,just too much to do right now,(grinding,farming etc..). I'll let u know when I start goin for achievements. Thank you tho.

16. Nitou

Nitou Well-Known Member

Dec 25, 2011
    Memory of Fire Dragon Chest

Has anyone gotten the unique from the chest at the end of Memory of Fire Dragon?

I keep grinding that dungeon and I think I used up all my luck/probability yesterday (I got 7 uniques yesterday, some repeats though).

17. momosumomo

momosumomo Member

Dec 30, 2011
    #897 momosumomo, Jan 27, 2012
    Last edited: Jan 27, 2012
    the best possible dungeon to grind would be the 24th dungeon, since you get to kill all the bosses at level 99, and they all have chance to drop all high level unique. Except that dungeon never get to be put up to network... so trying to farm an S version is almost impossible.

yay, my title list guide has been updated. check it out, it has the 10 special titles form network bosses.

Title List (updated)

They are decent titles, except they couldn't beat Dragon Lord/ Dragon Slayer/ Master (titles) :(

18. edudz

edudz Well-Known Member

Sep 14, 2011
    help?

got a question or ta tip question. well just started the game really, and i think im having a hard time with pots/money, so any tips on how can i get fast pots or money?

another question about skill build of each character, well just confuse cause having 2 skill tree what skill tree should i pick for each charcter?

thx for answers

19. Ping-ping

Ping-ping Active Member

Jan 12, 2012
    for money, it's always a trouble on the beginning. have to dodge couple of attacks here and there so you would not use potions much. but still any of us here can send you some. whats your IGN?

20. nicoga3000

nicoga3000 Well-Known Member

Dec 21, 2010
    Structural Engineer
    Indianapolis, IN
    Yeah, I sort of posted a question regarding this last page somewhere. I'm out of potions, have about 2000g left, and have no idea on skill/stat builds. I'm getting stomped by that stupid pudding, too, haha.