Universal SnapMatch Soccer. Coming Soon!

Discussion in 'Upcoming iOS Games' started by Zwilnik, Jun 27, 2014.

1. Zwilnik

Zwilnik Well-Known Member

Strange Flavour's latest game, SnapMatch Soccer is done and set for release on July 9th!

From the authors of the hit games Any Landing, Flick Fishing and SlotZ Racer.

Match picture tiles quicker than SnapBot to control the game and score goals!

• Play Friendly, League and Cup Matches
    • 8 Leagues. Progress from the Pub League to the International Extreme League
    • Collect 64 different star player cards to use in-game.
    • Edit All the teams and create your own kits
    • Male and Female players.
    • Universal app for iPhone, iPod Touch and iPad
    • iCloud save game sync
    • Game Center Leaderboards and Achievements

and of course, it's using our PlayNice system for the IAP so you won't end up having to spend a fortune to keep playing.

Attached Files:

2. Jerutix

Jerutix Well-Known Member

Nov 3, 2009
    Male
    Ministry
    Oklahoma
    I meant to comment on this earlier; this looks pretty cool! It took me a minute to decipher the screen shot, but once I figured it out I got excited. I will definitely be watching this one!

3. Zwilnik

We're going to put up a short animated gif to show the basic gameplay (hopefully today).

4. Zwilnik

5. Jerutix

Nov 3, 2009
    Male
    Ministry
    Oklahoma
    That's about exactly what I was expecting from the picture. The biggest difference from my imagination is that the actual soccer animations up top are much more fluid, so that's great!

Can't wait to get my hands on a copy! Will it be F2P or Paid?

6. Zwilnik

F2P using our PlayNice system, so you're not having to constantly pay to play if you want to just buy the all you can eat option.

7. Zwilnik

#7 Zwilnik, Jul 7, 2014
    Last edited: Jul 7, 2014
    SnapMatch Soccer has been approved by Apple, so should be hitting the App Store on July 9th (midnight tuesday night).

I'll put a link up as soon as it goes live!

Emailed info to [email protected] of course :)

8. Jerutix

Nov 3, 2009
    Male
    Ministry
    Oklahoma
    I got to try out the game a bit early, and here are some impressions.

If it's hard to understand what's going on in the screenshot, the game is basically a memory game against another player. In other words, you and the AI are racing to find pairs faster. Of course, the computer is a bit faster than me at the highest level, so this requires a sharp memory.

All the things going on (the soccer match up top, the moving background, the opponent matching, various timers [not IAP timers, like, time to make a move timers]) make the game have a sense of urgency. It definitely requires skill and practice.

Other mechanics include a consumable card system that you can use to boost your performance in a match, a Practice, League, and Cup competition system with scoring like in a League or Cup. And there is also a pretty deep editing option for the teams included in the game.

Overall, it's pretty cool. It gets hard pretty fast, but with some practice, I could see really enjoying it. If you like soccer and matching pairs, you should like this game.

9. Zwilnik