• Publisher: Adam Rutland
  • Genre: Puzzle
  • Device: Universal
  • Size: 40.4 MB
  • Version: 1.1
  • Price: Free
  • Average User Rating:
    Not enough votes.
App description: Are you ready for the first ever Hardcore Action Puzzle Memory Game?

Complete each level as fast as you can for Trophies, Game Center Leaderboards, and in intense head-to-head battle.

Attention: Pay It is a fast paced multi-touch game that tests your ability to multitask. You have to be quick, you have to be precise, but most importantly you have to pay attention.

- 48 Single Player Levels with a new puzzle or variation added every 2nd level.
- 6 Challenge Levels to test your speed against the world on the Game Center Leaderborads.
- Survival and Sequence Mode - See how long you last in one random and one predetermined level.
- Online Multiplayer Race to complete the same newly generated level against an opponent.
- Social Multiplayer Share a level created just for you on Facebook, Twitter, or with a Link to challenge anyone to beat your time.

Forget the tired Match 3 formula or near random swiping you are used to and unlock the full power of your mind. Attention: Pay It! will push your fingers to the limit. Are you ready to Attention: Pay It?

Are you?

Rutabaga's comments:

Youtube link | Pop Up

I am very excited to be releasing this game to the public. It is a bit different because it flies in the face of the conventional wisdom that iOS games have to be incredibly simple. Instead, it slowly builds and builds over the single player until your fingers are flying around the screen as fast as they can trying to complete everything at once!

Here are some promo codes to get it started!
Gone..
03-02-2013, 01:43 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rutabaga View Post
Feel terribly bad that this is happening. Will update ASAP to fix this issue. Sorry for your problems, and if there is anything else I can do, let me know.
Don't feel too bad.

Thank you for looking into the problem. I hope it's not too much work.
03-02-2013, 06:15 PM
i'll just wait for the update then. got that error on my ipod too.
03-15-2013, 01:18 AM
The new update just came out which fixes the issues on iPod touch.

And, I also made the game free!
03-16-2013, 11:41 AM
Only 2 days left on the contest, which is now free to enter!

http://forums.toucharcade.com/showthread.php?t=180212

Attention: Pay It is a hardcore action puzzle game on the App Store. Watch the trailer on YouTube and find updates at AttentionPayIt.com and follow it on Facebook and Twitter