App description: It's the year 5781 and you have been chosen to build and lead a space station in a wild corner of the galaxy! Design its rooms and corridors to make your crew feel at home. Receive hundreds of visitors who are hungry for the most amazing products in the galaxy. Explore 30 star systems and more than a hundred planets all randomly generated for every game. Complete missions and discover new allies... and enemies! Fight for survival with a unique real-time combat system. Collect loot for your factories and equip your officers with the most advanced technology in the universe.

Key Features:
Design a space station and watch your crew as they build it in real time
Receive visitors, cater to their every need -- and watch the credits flow in
Experience a randomly-generated galaxy with 100+ planets
Explore the surface of planets and asteroids
Find natural resources and items that your officers can equip
Engage in real-time combat with RPG elements
05-14-2015, 05:14 PM
This was quite a nice surprise to see in my updates, thank you so much for letting us upgrade for no cost! Hopefully you guys get more traction on mobile this time can't wait to dive back in! quick question, will the coin doubler still be honoured as a previous purchase?
05-14-2015, 09:08 PM
ZOMG! Thanks for getting this on iPad like 2 months after the Steam release! Now I really want to trade in our old iPad for a new one.

05-15-2015, 01:27 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by baldeagle86 View Post
This was quite a nice surprise to see in my updates, thank you so much for letting us upgrade for no cost! Hopefully you guys get more traction on mobile this time can't wait to dive back in! quick question, will the coin doubler still be honoured as a previous purchase?
It won't, I'm sorry about this. All IAP has been removed. You are still getting the new version for free, which is a higher value item than the cost of the doubler IMO.
05-15-2015, 05:11 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by carlosww View Post
Just a heads up - The Spatials v2 is available for iPad as an update to the old v1, so if you downloaded or purchased it last year, check for an update or download it again.

It's back mostly as a "thank you" for the people who downloaded the game and supported us last year. Your encouragement and the discussion we had here helped us focus on v2 and in the end it lead to a successful Steam launch. So thank you

Quick FAQ

9.99/12.99? Are you insane?

The price is what it is because it's kept at parity with Steam. It's the same game, so it will have the same price (9.99 for launch week, then 12.99). It's the most ethical option in our view, when taking into account our paying PC customers, which are several orders of magnitude more than we ever got on iPad. It also means it will sell virtually nothing on iPad, we are fully aware of it. Our early adopters get it free and that's what counts for us.

What about old saves?

The game has changed so much it's impossible to support them. But I hope all the improvements and new content make up for it. V2 will keep save compatibility between updates.
Wow, thanks! Redownloading ASAP
05-15-2015, 07:25 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by carlosww View Post
It won't, I'm sorry about this. All IAP has been removed. You are still getting the new version for free, which is a higher value item than the cost of the doubler IMO.
I bought the doubler too, but even so, I'm ecstatic to see all IAPs removed. It would have been easy to turn this type of game into a freemium train wreck but you didn't; and it feels great to be able to get a desktop experience on mobile for a change.
05-15-2015, 07:59 AM
It's balanced well enough that credits don't feel right like before. I think other resources are almost more important now
05-20-2015, 01:42 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ubisububi View Post
I bought the doubler too, but even so, I'm ecstatic to see all IAPs removed. It would have been easy to turn this type of game into a freemium train wreck but you didn't; and it feels great to be able to get a desktop experience on mobile for a change.
Well, it was a freemium train wreck last year when we published v1.0. We've learned a lot in the meantime.

I'm glad you all liked our update! v2.7 is waiting for review for iPad (and out in Steam for a few weeks already) and we will push v2.8 before June if all goes well.