Dice Tower

Dice Tower is a simple game of strategy and luck. You need to build towers of dice by matching the two dice on the floor…
$0.99
Buy Now
Media
Details
Dice Tower is a simple game of strategy and luck. You need to build towers of dice by matching the two dice on the floor below. The higher you go, the more you score. With OpenFeint integration, you get to compete against the whole world.

<hr>WHAT THE CRITICS ARE SAYING:
<hr>
AppAdvice: 3.5 out of 5
<i>Dice Tower is in fact a diamond in the rough, and is worth picking up for only for puzzle fans, casual gamers, and all iOS device owners who enjoy a good time.</i>

Technobrains: 4.33 out of 5
<i>"If you’ve got a craving to keep rising higher and higher, Dice Tower might be the breath of fresh air you’ve been looking for.". "... you get is a stylish yet humble presentation over a unique take on the tower building genre. If you’d like to exercise your brain a bit (while still relying on the occasional bit of luck) then Dice Tower is a good choice for you."</i>

AppSmile: 4 out of 5
<i>"... it’s a great value and a 4-Dimple hidden gem.". "Its strategic gameplay and fun atmosphere really appealed to us..."</i>

Slide To Play: 3 out of 5
<i>"Crisp graphics and fun soundtrack; challenging gameplay combines luck and skill". "Dice Tower is an intriguing puzzle game of sky-high scores. Do you feel lucky?"</i>

Bob Bedore review on Touch Arcade:
<i>"Anyone looking for a nice little pick up and play solitaire/dice game can certainly find this one worth the price. It has nice graphics and an easy style to the game play."</i>

<hr>

Dice Tower provides hours of game-play, challenging tower building and great replay value.

Features

✔ 3 game modes
✔ special dice to add even more strategy
✔ leaderboards
✔ tons of achievements using OpenFeint.

Follow us on Twitter: twitter.com/arianesoft

Follow our Dice Tower blog:
dice-tower.blogspot.com
Information
Seller:
Genre:Dice, Puzzle
Release:Sep 23, 2010