GodFinger IDEA [NGMOCO READ THIS!]

Discussion in 'General Game Discussion and Questions' started by Seb, Mar 17, 2010.

1. Seb

Seb Well-Known Member

Jan 22, 2010
    I live on earth.
    Okay,

So i got this idea that I think is a must-have since the constant internet connection we are using and there is like non-network possibilities..

So i thought about, you know how when you pinch out from your planet and you see the galaxy?

I think you should be able to swipe to left or right when you are pinched out from your planet and when you swipe to left or right you will actually swipe to another person's planet.. we should at least be able to see other's planet.. - Send mail to others and why not also maybe do some stuff at their planet?

Like in We Rule.

- I have a feeling this is a must-have. Since the constant internet connection at the moment is "LAME". The only thing you are able to is get money, add mystics and get on the leaderboards that's it!

I think you should be able to see other's planets you have on your friend list.

2. Seb

Seb Well-Known Member

Jan 22, 2010
    I live on earth.
    56 views, no replies at all about the idea. SHOCKED.

3. Seb

Seb Well-Known Member

Jan 22, 2010
    I live on earth.
    The constant internet connection in We Rule is acceptable but in GodFinger it's just not.

4. FortyRock

FortyRock Well-Known Member

Mar 11, 2010
    Like the idea, but can only imagine the overhead (and potential problems) that would create. :eek:

But if it did happen, would like to be able to fight for/steal the neighbours workers. :D

5. GiordanoTJ

GiordanoTJ Member

May 18, 2009
    Student/Gamer
    Colorado, US
    People we're saying that GodFinger would be the PocketGod "killer", but if you have to have internet to play then I would say it can't be. That's what made Pocket God so enjoyable, you could kill helpless pygmies where ever you were. Also I do agree to your idea, and I'm not sure why they didn't put it in (like WeRule) and I know the gameplay is different but being able to see other ppls land shouldn't be.

6. Seb

Seb Well-Known Member

Jan 22, 2010
    I live on earth.
    You should be able to see other's planet then what is all that you are doing on your planet used for? Nothing.. - Share is always awesome.

7. kohjingyu

kohjingyu Well-Known Member

Mar 20, 2009
    Student/Developer
    Singapore
    When I downloaded GodFinger, this was a feature I thought would be inside.

8. Seb

Seb Well-Known Member

Jan 22, 2010
    I live on earth.
    @kohjingyu: Welcome to my world, had the same thing. Were looking really forward to it and then I found out, and i was like WHAT?!

9. Martin JF

Martin JF Well-Known Member

Sep 10, 2009
    This is kinda off-topic, but wouldt it be cool if you were on a High level you could buy another planet and then throw followers to that planet?

10. BuLLetss

BuLLetss Member

Feb 20, 2010
    I agree, this is a very good idea.

11. mjmoco

mjmoco Well-Known Member

May 20, 2009
    San Francisco
    Thanks for the feedback, Seb.

We're definitely working on substantial updates to GodFinger. Just you wait. ;)

--MJ

12. :eek: Yay!

13. Awe

Awe Well-Known Member

Jul 27, 2009
    I'm hoping for more awards to both Godfinger and We Rule; only 500 points and you can get them rather fast.

14. itman

itman Well-Known Member

Sep 3, 2009
    Interplanetry warfare?

Pocket god was so good because you could constantly kill your pygmies without any consequences.

15. ultimo

ultimo Well-Known Member

May 5, 2009
    If you are talking to not good moco about ANY ideas, suggest a freemium plan to it, or else it may not even be read once :cool: