Laraan Episode III

LaraaN is a game about exploration in a desolate world. Created with a minimalist colors, style Low Poly.

Accom…
Free
Buy Now
Media
Details
LaraaN is a game about exploration in a desolate world. Created with a minimalist colors, style Low Poly.

Accompanied by a splendid movie soundtrack
S T O R Y

01. This was back in the days, and also later, when there were giants in the land. The giants came from the union of the sons of God and the daughters of men. These were the mighty men of ancient lore, the famous ones.

02. Now the earth was corrupt in God’s sight, and the earth was filled with violence.

03. And God saw that the earth was corrupt; for all flesh had corrupted its ways upon the earth.

04. And the Lord was sorry that he had made humankind on the earth.

05. So the Lord said, ‘I will blot out from the earth the human beings I have created -people together with animals and creeping things and birds of the air- for I am sorry that I have made them.’

06. But Zoah found favour in the sight of the Lord.

07. This is the story of Zoah: Zoah was a good man, a man of integrity in his community. Zoah walked with God.

08. And God said to Zoah, ‘I have determined to make an end of all flesh, for the earth is filled with violence because of them; now I am going to destroy them along with the earth.

09. But I’m going to establish a covenant with you.

10. Walk around the whole land of Havilah, where there is golden stones.

11. Bring to me eight of them and you will be rewarded. I will be watching you.

12. And God made a wind blow over the earth, and the waters subsided

13. The fountains of the deep and the windows of the heavens were closed, the rain from the heavens was restrained.

14. And there he put the man who he had formed.
Information
Seller:
Genre:Adventure, Arcade
Release:May 18, 2015
Updated:Nov 30, -0001
Version:
Size:0.0
TouchArcade Rating:Unrated
User Rating: (2)
Your Rating:unrated
Compatibility:HD Universal