Ozone and Ozone HD are currently FREE!

Discussion in 'Price Drops, Must-Have Freebies, and Deals' started by DelBoy2181, Apr 29, 2011.

1. DelBoy2181

DelBoy2181 Well-Known Member

Mar 14, 2011
    London, England
    Hey guys, I'm new to this forum and just noticed that Ozone (and Ozone HD for the iPad) are currently FREE. I haven't played either one of them yet but I'm hoping they're good games. I'm surprised that the developer hasn't made a thread about it yet. Already downloaded both of them here in the UK so I'm good to go. Check them out and have fun! ;)

2. rann

rann Well-Known Member

Feb 14, 2011
    Thanks for sharing!

3. EnShinNoi

EnShinNoi Well-Known Member

Apr 2, 2011
    It seems pretty relaxing. It's a shame they opted for a virtual joystick. Touch controls would have suited this perfectly. I only just started but I'm hoping there is an emphasis on exploration.

4. nao

nao Well-Known Member

Jan 26, 2010
    Thanks for making this thread. Downloading now!

5. FL!ppY

FL!ppY Well-Known Member

Sep 13, 2010

Ozone

Ignacio Sanchez Gines
    Can a game be a piece of art? ------- REVIEWS ------------------------- * FEATURED BY APPLE IN -NEW AND NOTEWORTHY- AN…
    Free
    Buy Now
    Media
    Details
    Can a game be a piece of art? ------- REVIEWS ------------------------- * FEATURED BY APPLE IN -NEW AND NOTEWORTHY- AND -WHAT'S HOT- "It's certainly one of the more engrossing titles I've spent time with in recent months." -- Touch Arcade "Ozone has one of the simplest set ups around, but delivers past glories to serve up a puzzler-cum-platformer of real merit." -- Pocket Gamer "Let me start preface this review by saying this: This game is awesome." -- TouchGen "Ozone is a fun, beautiful, challenging game that will tickle your visual-auditory fancy." -- 148Apps "You won’t find many other games like Ozone in the Appstore and certainly not as polished and fun to play" -- Wedotech ------- USER COMMENTS ------------------- "Insanely nice artwork and graphics." -- User comment "This is a title with so much quality, many or most of the App Store games are far from reaching." -- User comment "It is a sure thing... A Game CAN be a piece of Art." -- User comment ------- THE GAME ------------------------ Dive into the galaxy of Ozone and unveil the secrets of this unique audio-visual experience, a mix of art and technology, never before seen or heard on a mobile device. Discover more than fifty beautiful 3D worlds with highly detailed graphics, and listen to the crystal clear soundtrack. Play in a fast paced way or simply relax by floating around gazing at the wonderful effects. Prepare to be amazed. Enter Ozone! ------- FEATURES ------------------------ * 50+ unique 3D levels divided into four themed worlds. * Several hours of gameplay including labyrinths, secrets, items, enemies, physics, traps, end-of-level bosses and more... * Smooth and beautiful hand-crafted visuals. * High quality and original ambient soundtrack. You can freely download it from our website. * Stunning new sound effects. * Create your own levels with our custom Level Editor compatible with MacOS, Windows and Linux systems. * Future downloadable contents to expand the game. * Created by people that previously worked in high-end titles like Motorstorm 2 and Heavy Rain. ------- iPad ---------------------------- * Ozone HD for iPad now available! www.ozonehd.com ----------------------------------------- Visit the official website to see more in-game screenshots and videos, get the free soundtrack and the level editor. ozone.geardome.com ----------------------------------------- Create your own custom levels!! ozone-editor.geardome.com ----------------------------------------- Get our latest news and discounts: * Follow us on Twitter: twitter.geardome.com * Connect with us on Facebook: facebook.geardome.com * Subscribe to our RSS feed: rss.geardome.com -----------------------------------------
    Information
    Seller:Ignacio Sanchez Gines
    Genre:Role Playing, Strategy, Action, Adventure, Puzzle
    Release:Apr 09, 2010
    Updated:Jul 01, 2014
    Version:1.3
    Size:57.0 MB
    TouchArcade Rating:Unrated
    User Rating: (5)
    Your Rating:unrated
    Compatibility:HD Universal

Ozone HD

Can a game be a piece of art?

------- REVIEWS -------------------------

* FEATURED BY APPLE IN -NEW AN…
    $1.99
    Buy Now
    Media
    Details

* FEATURED BY APPLE IN -NEW AND NOTEWORTHY- AND -WHAT'S HOT-

"It's certainly one of the more engrossing titles I've spent time with in recent months." -- Touch Arcade

"Ozone has one of the simplest set ups around, but delivers past glories to serve up a puzzler-cum-platformer of real merit." -- Pocket Gamer

"Let me start preface this review by saying this: This game is awesome." -- TouchGen

"Ozone is a fun, beautiful, challenging game that will tickle your visual-auditory fancy." -- 148Apps

"You won’t find many other games like Ozone in the Appstore and certainly not as polished and fun to play." -- Wedotech

------- USER COMMENTS -------------------

"Insanely nice artwork and graphics." -- User comment

"This is a title with so much quality, many or most of the App Store games are far from reaching." -- User comment

"This is better than most console games. The graphics are better than the sort of stuff you'd get on a Wii." -- User comment

------- THE GAME ------------------------

Dive into the galaxy of Ozone and unveil the secrets of this unique audio-visual experience, a mix of art and technology, never before seen or heard on a mobile device.

Discover more than fifty beautiful 3D worlds with highly detailed graphics, and listen to the crystal clear soundtrack.

Play in a fast paced way or simply relax by floating around gazing at the wonderful effects.

Prepare to be amazed. Enter Ozone!

------- FEATURES ------------------------

* Specially designed for iPad with high resolution graphics.
    * 50+ unique 3D levels divided into four themed worlds.
    * Several hours of gameplay including labyrinths, secrets, items, enemies, physics, traps, end-of-level bosses and more...
    * Smooth and beautiful hand-crafted visuals.
    * High quality and original ambient soundtrack. You can freely download it from our website.
    * Stunning new sound effects.
    * Create your own levels with our custom Level Editor compatible with MacOS, Windows and Linux systems.
    * Future downloadable contents to expand the game.
    * Created by people that previously worked in high-end titles like Motorstorm 2 and Heavy Rain.

-----------------------------------------

Visit the official website to see more in-game screenshots and videos, get the free soundtrack and the level editor.

www.ozonehd.com

Create your own custom levels!!

ozone-editor.geardome.com

Get our latest news and discounts:

* Follow us on Twitter: twitter.geardome.com
    * Connect with us on Facebook: facebook.geardome.com
    * Subscribe to our RSS feed: rss.geardome.com

Information
    Seller:
    Genre:Action, Adventure, Role Playing
    Release:May 19, 2010
    Updated:Nov 30, -0001
    Version:
    Size:0.0
    User Rating:Unrated

Thx for sharing the info DelBoy

6. mindw0rk

mindw0rk Active Member

Dec 11, 2010
    Russia
    Wow, this game is amazing and very unique

7. oliGKR

oliGKR Member

Feb 17, 2011
    Warwickshire, UK
    The focus on clever stereo sound is kinda Papa Sangre/S:S&S EP ish, whereas the gameplay reminds me of Osmos. A nice, relaxing experience!

8. DelBoy2181

Mar 14, 2011
    London, England
    No problem FL!ppY ;) I should actually be the one thanking you for adding more info and pics about the apps (something which I wanted to do myself but don't know how to as I've yet to learn how to do it)

9. FL!ppY

FL!ppY Well-Known Member

Sep 13, 2010
    You're welcome :)

Paste ur itunes link between [ appinfo] and [ /appinfo] (without the spaces)

10. DelBoy2181

Mar 14, 2011
    London, England
    Thanks once again. I'll give it a go whenever I come across any decent apps worth letting Touch Arcade users know about ;)

11. Habakuk

Habakuk Well-Known Member

#11 Habakuk, Nov 1, 2015
    Last edited: Nov 1, 2015
    FREE again! (Edit. As far as I can see the sale of the iPad version is already over. It lasted only for a few hours. Maybe an error and try it again later.) The iPhone (still free at the time of the last posting's edit) version has limited functionality. It works only with older iPhones and with (all) iPads. Read on plz.

There are two versions. The iPhone version doesn't run on iPhone 6 (screen offset; but it works on iPads, obviously a 16:9 problem), maybe it works on older iPhones and iPod touches. (Edit. Tested on iPhone 4: passed; what an exercise in contemplation.)

iPad version tested on iPad Air 2: Okay (but no retina; looks good anyway). The game itself is very recommended. Great sound! Good interactive tutorial. Very well balanced difficulty. Nice level design.

http://www.148apps.com/reviews/ozone-hd-review/

Edit #3. And since that opened a new page—the full app info (iPad version):

Ozone HD

* FEATURED BY APPLE IN -NEW AN…
    $1.99
    Buy Now
    Media
    Details

* FEATURED BY APPLE IN -NEW AND NOTEWORTHY- AND -WHAT'S HOT-

"It's certainly one of the more engrossing titles I've spent time with in recent months." -- Touch Arcade

"Ozone has one of the simplest set ups around, but delivers past glories to serve up a puzzler-cum-platformer of real merit." -- Pocket Gamer

"Let me start preface this review by saying this: This game is awesome." -- TouchGen

"Ozone is a fun, beautiful, challenging game that will tickle your visual-auditory fancy." -- 148Apps

"You won’t find many other games like Ozone in the Appstore and certainly not as polished and fun to play." -- Wedotech

------- USER COMMENTS -------------------

"Insanely nice artwork and graphics." -- User comment

"This is a title with so much quality, many or most of the App Store games are far from reaching." -- User comment

"This is better than most console games. The graphics are better than the sort of stuff you'd get on a Wii." -- User comment

------- THE GAME ------------------------

Dive into the galaxy of Ozone and unveil the secrets of this unique audio-visual experience, a mix of art and technology, never before seen or heard on a mobile device.

Discover more than fifty beautiful 3D worlds with highly detailed graphics, and listen to the crystal clear soundtrack.

Play in a fast paced way or simply relax by floating around gazing at the wonderful effects.

Prepare to be amazed. Enter Ozone!

------- FEATURES ------------------------

* Specially designed for iPad with high resolution graphics.
    * 50+ unique 3D levels divided into four themed worlds.
    * Several hours of gameplay including labyrinths, secrets, items, enemies, physics, traps, end-of-level bosses and more...
    * Smooth and beautiful hand-crafted visuals.
    * High quality and original ambient soundtrack. You can freely download it from our website.
    * Stunning new sound effects.
    * Create your own levels with our custom Level Editor compatible with MacOS, Windows and Linux systems.
    * Future downloadable contents to expand the game.
    * Created by people that previously worked in high-end titles like Motorstorm 2 and Heavy Rain.

Visit the official website to see more in-game screenshots and videos, get the free soundtrack and the level editor.

www.ozonehd.com

Create your own custom levels!!

ozone-editor.geardome.com

Get our latest news and discounts:

* Follow us on Twitter: twitter.geardome.com
    * Connect with us on Facebook: facebook.geardome.com
    * Subscribe to our RSS feed: rss.geardome.com

Information
    Seller:
    Genre:Action, Adventure, Role Playing
    Release:May 19, 2010
    Updated:Nov 30, -0001
    Version:
    Size:0.0
    User Rating:Unrated

iPhone version (still free):

https://itunes.apple.com/app/ozone/id365742550?mt=8

The app supports player register slots and self-made online highscore lists. You can download the soundtrack from the dev's website.

12. Pony

Pony Well-Known Member

Sep 28, 2011
    The Netherlands
    Oh darn. Just missed this.
    Price is already back up. :(

13. Habakuk

Habakuk Well-Known Member

The iPhone version should be still free. If you have an iPad: It works on iPads so you can get a feeling of it. If you like it and want better graphics: buy the iPad version.

14. Greyskull

Greyskull Well-Known Member

Dec 13, 2009
    Photographer/Social Sciences adjunct/sweet sweet l
    Fort Lauderdale
    The iphone version is also offset on a 5S