★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.

Aright i so pissed of right now!!!

10-19-2009, 10:52 PM
Junior Member [Original Poster]
Aright i so pissed of right now!!!

So I did buy eventually the gift card (i live in canda)
and i found out that i cant buy any app or games in itunes with canadian gift cards!!!
And thats just piss me off!!!! i just spent like 250 on this whole ipod thing with a gift card and all i wanted to do is is play so casual games but ****!!!!
now i am going to my bank (BMO) to ask then if there is any sort of plan that i can get a mastercard (i am planing to getting an "AIR MILES MasterCard") but i dont know how old i need to be to get one (i am 17 now).
Anyway wanted to ask if there is someone that use this card or now if it allows you to buy apps from itune?
And the second question is if there is any other card that someone knows about that i can get and use to purchase apps and games from the itunes store?
Thx for the help.

P.S.
Sooooooooo pissed of right now sooooo...
10-19-2009, 10:56 PM
I thought you read this

http://forums.toucharcade.com/showpo...2&postcount=13

Never believe someone who aren't even sure of themselves

You can contact me @ Skyye06@gmail.com

10-19-2009, 10:57 PM
yeh the only problem is that i read it to late!
10-19-2009, 11:02 PM
In the US you can get prepaid Master Cards and Visa Cards. I am not sure if that would help you out or not but its something to look into! Here in the US they sell them everywhere including the grocery store if you an believe that!
10-19-2009, 11:04 PM
whats a prepaid master card or visa?
sorry it just English is not my main language >_>
10-19-2009, 11:06 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cure View Post
http://usa.visa.com/personal/cards/prepaid/index.html

10-19-2009, 11:09 PM
Quote:
Its like a gift card but its a Master Card or Visa credit card instead. Its just like the iTunes card - you pay for it first - then use the balance later - but it has the Master Card or Visa label on it so you can use it generally wherever they take credit cards. Again, its available in the US so not so sure about Canada!

Sorry if I confused you!
10-19-2009, 11:16 PM
so a prepaid visa/mastercard are like the gift card you buy some amount of money and after that you spend all the moeny on that card you need to buy a new one?
and i think we have those in canada cause i just run a search in google and i think they said they do.
10-19-2009, 11:18 PM
Quote:
so a prepaid visa/mastercard are like the gift card you buy some amount of money and after that you spend all the moeny on that card you need to buy a new one?
and i think we have those in canada cause i just run a search in google and i think they said they do.
Some are already have the amount in them such as $25, $50, $100 and you just pay to activate while some arre those that you can recharge everytime (greedot, etc.)

Not sure if it will work though...never tried

Edit: my bad it is only the pre, excuse the latter

Last edited by skyye06; 10-19-2009 at 11:26 PM.
10-19-2009, 11:22 PM
Quote:
Yes exactly!