• Publisher: Codeglue
  • Genre: Arcade
  • Device: Universal
  • Size: 17.9 MB
  • Version: 1.3
  • Price: $3.99
  • Average User Rating: 5 (1)
App description: Rocket Riot is an action-packed side-view shooter featuring a bazooka-wielding jetpack soldier. Players blast their way through the environment against computer-controlled enemies in an effort to defeat the nasty pirate Blockbeard.
Bazookas, Jetpacks, Pirateswhats not to love?

Press Quotes:
"Rocket Riot is a blast to play (quite literally" Touch Arcade, 4/5

"Rocket Riot is undoubtedly the best side scroller to come out of the iPhone game scene as of yet." TapScape

"The action is fast and fun, the power-ups are a joy to use...and the destructible environments give the game a unique feel." Slide To Play, 3/4

ROCKET & ROLL
Use the flawless touch controls to navigate through a completely destructible environment, uncover special power-ups or even burrow into different areas of the map using your bazooka as a makeshift shovel.

HAVE A BLAST
48 level campaign featuring everything from zombies to rocket propelled pirates! Destroy enemies in-game to unlock over 100 playable characters. Defeat giant bosses from gangs of killer bananas (seriously), to Blockbeard himself!

FUN WITH ROCKETS
Destroy everything in sight with your trusty rocket launcher. Collect twenty different power-ups and power-downs from bouncing rockets to multi-missiles to ghost mode and more!

KILLER LOOK AND FEEL
Go retro with the incredible 8-bit stylized visuals of Rocket Riot. Try three different, yet equally refined control options and find which one suits you best.

UNIVERSAL SUPPORT
Localized for French, Italian, Spanish and German and will work on iPhone, iPod touch and iPad.

FLING JOYSTICK SUPPORT
Rocket Riot supports the very cool Fling Joystick from Ten One Design. Yeah!

Echoseven's comments:

05-25-2012, 12:52 PM
Somehow missed this one the first time, just lit up on my wish list due to the sale.

Annyone want to gift trade characters? I'm drelbs on Crystal.

EDIT: Looks like you can just spam your friends. If you don't have 5 friends you can spam the gifts to, feel free to friend me and I'll gift them to you.

Quote:
Originally Posted by NickFalk View Post
Squids!?

Worst idea ever!

Last edited by drelbs; 05-25-2012 at 01:09 PM.
05-25-2012, 07:23 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by drelbs View Post
Somehow missed this one the first time, just lit up on my wish list due to the sale.

Annyone want to gift trade characters? I'm drelbs on Crystal.

EDIT: Looks like you can just spam your friends. If you don't have 5 friends you can spam the gifts to, feel free to friend me and I'll gift them to you.
Syncing!

ıllıllı ȼǥɲƹƮȿƹ˅ƹɲ ıllıllı
DEVELOPERS I ADORE
QUANTUM SHEEP CS54 ONE MINUTE GAMES ELEFTHERIOS CHRISTODOULATOS RAVENOUS GAMES ORANGE PIXEL RADIANGAMES CAVE LLAMASOFT (RIP) MADFINGER PASTA GAMES TOUCH FOO KODE80

08-25-2012, 10:44 AM
Just re-installed this on my iPod... and can't, for the life of me, remember why I ever deleted it! Damn what an awesome game. =oD

:;:CURRENT 'FAVORITES' FOLDER:;:
Bring Me Sandwiches!!, Castle Doombad, Relic Run, Battleheart Legacy, H&C2
:;:GAMECENTER ID:;: syntheticvoid
:;:CURRENTLY LISTENING TO:;:Access To Arasaka, Delerium, Anhedonia
06-03-2014, 10:54 AM
Did this get widescreen support with the update?
06-03-2014, 11:13 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by syntheticvoid View Post
Did this get widescreen support with the update?
Woah, it sure did! I never thought this day would come...

Now playing: Working my way through the best retro games recently re-relased including Sonic, Raiden Legacy, Blazing Star and more. Keep them coming! And revisiting all Orange Pixel titles...
06-03-2014, 11:16 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by smes3817 View Post
Woah, it sure did! I never thought this day would come...
Awesome!!! I had given up hope too... Can't wait to update...

:;:CURRENT 'FAVORITES' FOLDER:;:
Bring Me Sandwiches!!, Castle Doombad, Relic Run, Battleheart Legacy, H&C2
:;:GAMECENTER ID:;: syntheticvoid
:;:CURRENTLY LISTENING TO:;:Access To Arasaka, Delerium, Anhedonia
06-03-2014, 11:19 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by syntheticvoid View Post
Just re-installed this on my iPod... and can't, for the life of me, remember why I ever deleted it! Damn what an awesome game. =oD
Tststs, deleted again...lol

Beautiful widescreen support after all this time, friggin great game !
06-03-2014, 12:13 PM
Awesome news!
Thanks for the heads-up guys!!!

GameCenter : amusingGrace
Feel free to add me