App description: Live a great adventure with this point and click game that combines simplicity and logic ...

Touch Arcade - 4.5/5 - "Tiny Space Adventure is really enjoyable, visually striking, and provides players with just what they desire - a good solid platform puzzler with no unnecessary clutter."

PocketGamer - "Tiny Space Adventure is a pretty interesting puzzle game masquerading as a simple point-and-tap adventure."

148 Apps - 4/5 - "Tiny Space Adventure is a mostly delightful puzzler that will test players memory and pattern recognition skills."

App Advice - "This is definitely a title that anyone, especially those who enjoy casual games, can enjoy. Tiny Space Adventure is a fun little game to have around."

AdventureGamers - "If this has your fingers itching in anticipation, theres no need to wait."

SoftTonic - "Tiny Space Adventure is gripping and fun to play"

A journey into space...
A rocket failure...
An unknown planet...

Here's what you are going to live in Tiny Space Adventure.

Can you manage to pass each level without being trapped? Try and you'll know :)

You'll face puzzles of increasing difficulty, but also many surprises in each level ... it's up to you to discover them...

Ready to live an intergalactic adventure?
Let's go!!!

Sanuku's comments:
Quote:
NZ Release info :

The Game is out in New Zealand. It should be out in US at about 11 PM EST and Europe at around 12 AM UK time. Size of the app is 65.5 MB.

Price in NZ is $1.29 which should translate to USD $0.99

Requirements :

Requires iOS 6.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. This app is optimized for iPhone 5.

A journey into space...
A rocket failure...
An unknown planet...

Here's what you are going to live in Tiny Space Adventure.

Live a great adventure with this point-and-click game that combines simplicity and logic ...
Can you manage to pass each level without being trapped? Try and you'll know :)

You'll face puzzles of increasing difficulty, but also many surprises in each level ... it's up to you to discover them...

Ready to live an intergalactic adventure?
Let's go!!!
iPhone Screenshots

04-24-2014, 03:14 AM
Hope you were a lot to get the game for free.
Any feedback would be really appreciated
04-26-2014, 07:39 PM
Really like this game. Its a blast trying to figure out the correct way out & what danger lurks ahead. There always seems to be something I missed or forgot & I have to go back & do it again. Thats not a bad thing. It helps make the gameplay fun yet not too frustrating. Lots of new concepts & obstacles added to each level keeping it interesting. I can see this doing very well as the gameplay is a ton of fun. Nice job!

I have not been able to stop playing this game. It really is a gem. Did i miss how many levels there are? I dont want to finish it too soon

Last edited by mzinn; 04-27-2014 at 03:54 PM.

05-01-2014, 07:14 PM
Regarding earning the achievements, is there a way to know what the developer's record time is? I go as fast as I can, collect the alien and rabbits, but I don't know how fast I need to go foe each level.

175,000+ Game Center Achievement points
Add me on Game Center-Send a pm.
Tim Cook rocks.
05-02-2014, 02:39 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by DonnyDJ76 View Post
Regarding earning the achievements, is there a way to know what the developer's record time is? I go as fast as I can, collect the alien and rabbits, but I don't know how fast I need to go foe each level.
No way

Do you have a problem with a particular level?
05-02-2014, 08:34 AM
DonnyDJ76, we modified the descriptions of the 'Time attack' achievements, so that you can see the times to beat to earn the achievements, enjoy!
05-07-2014, 03:15 AM
Fantastic game. Going to replay it to collect all the things.
05-13-2014, 10:27 AM

New amazing adventures are coming soon...

Stay in touch for more news!!!

05-20-2014, 06:29 AM

Come to see the new adventures of our Tiny Astronaut: TINY PREHISTORIC ADVENTURE.

To test the game before the official release, go to the TA official topic and aks for a promo code by PM.

Don't forget to follow us on Twitter and to like us on Facebook.

See you soon there
09-15-2014, 08:17 AM
Discovered this game completely by accident a few days ago. A super nice game! Simply had to search for it on TA and give it a shout out. Recommended!

Elroy And The Aliens -- A Comedy Cartoon Adventure Game, designed for the touchscreen.