App description: Pogo Plumber Take the plunge!

Help our scruffy hero, Pogo, bounce around the boroughs of Brooklyn on his trusty plunger. Avoid obstacles and leap tall buildings in a single pogo, while plunging your way through a mix of pesky enemies. You'll squash everything from ferocious turtles and blood sucking bats, to massive man-eating plants!

Chain pogos between multiple enemies to jump super high, collect coins, get power-ups and earn special accessories and new pumped-up plungers for SUPER pogo-ing!

FEATURES:
Smooth and simple game controls - tap to jump then tap again to pogo plunge down on enemies!
Collect coins, score power-ups, and unlock premium accessories like a chef hat, wizard hat, light saber, and MUCH more!
Compete against friends with online leaderboards to show off your pogo skills!

Instagram/Twitter: @apptly

Geoffwb's comments:

Youtube link | Pop Up
05-29-2014, 09:34 PM
Game Impressions

It`s not bad but the camera (specially the Zoom In/Out) sometimes makes it hard to predict where I land or if I crash the next moment into some bird or something else. The rest seem to be as usual (Ads/iAP).
06-13-2014, 10:25 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sanuku View Post
YouTube: [url=http://youtube.com/watch?v=N5G6Aj0RH90]video[/url]

It`s not bad but the camera (specially the Zoom In/Out) sometimes makes it hard to predict where I land or if I crash the next moment into some bird or something else. The rest seem to be as usual (Ads/iAP).
We listened closely to the great feedback that we got from players and we just released an update that addresses some of the issues that you mention. Thank you!

What's New in Version 1.01:
- TONS more baddies! It's now possible to get massive pogo combos (if you're awesome!)
- HUGE performance upgrade!
- redesigned zooming behavior to eliminate unavoidable deaths
- resolved leaderboard loading issue that was effecting some pogoers

Share your highest scores with us (distance, pogos, combos) and your GameCenter name + we'll shoot you a promo code for some killer IAP!