★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.

The Playstation 4 (PS4) Thread!

08-15-2017, 10:51 AM
Yep, looks like you are in luck: Surf World Series announcement trailer https://youtu.be/i3dXNirdLWk
08-15-2017, 06:44 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by crunc View Post
Yep, looks like you are in luck: Surf World Series announcement trailer https://youtu.be/i3dXNirdLWk
Digging the looks of this, but---right at the beginning, is that guy surfing naked?! WTH?? 😳

08-16-2017, 12:49 AM
This is my first time hearing of Sonic Mania and I grew up loving the classics, managed with the 3D generations and modern 2D games but is it odd to say that the level of care put into this brings tears to my eye. I really don't know what it is but this feels like the soul of sonic has been found and given the biggest hug imaginable. Honestly i didn't know there was a part of me that held so much empathy for Sonic.
08-16-2017, 11:31 AM
[QUOTE=Grantlionheart;4042729]This is my first time hearing of Sonic Mania and I grew up loving the classics, managed with the 3D generations and modern 2D games but is it odd to say that the level of care put into this brings tears to my eye. I really don't know what it is but this feels like the soul of sonic has been found and given the biggest hug imaginable. Honestly i didn't know there was a part of me that held so much empathy for Sonic.[

Glad to help! Yeah, I hear ya! I've always been a big fan of Sonic even though for so long they kept putting out sub-par offerings. I was hoping they wouldn't give up on him, and with the original dude onboard, they fixed the old ones and now created this one! SO happy they did, and glad you dig it too! 👍
08-17-2017, 04:27 PM
I'm liking Sonic Mania a lot... except for the Bonus levels. Those are boring. So I just stopped playing them for now. The main part of the game is great. Though I did run into a crash. Time Trials unlocked, so I did one and then went to view the leaderboard and the game crashed. Anyway, if you liked the original sonic games you will like this.