★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.

What game are you playing the most, right now?

07-27-2017, 02:35 AM
On my GPD XD i am curiously putting a lot of time into Real Racing 3. Also Clash Royale.

iOS - soccer stars

PC - forza 3 horizon, battlefield 1.
07-27-2017, 06:03 AM
Hearthstone on my iPhone and Splatoon 2 on my daughter's Switch

Hearthstone BattleTag: SlighMD#1173; (Americas region)
Vainglory: SlighMD (SEA)
“Was a Hardcore gamer, now Softcore gamer, because life and family. Never casual
07-28-2017, 11:03 PM
I've been messing with dwarf fortress last week or so, it's probably the hardest game to figure out I've ever ran across (I still haven't).

The single time I almost got a good fortress up and running out of nowhere a single wereweasel appeared and my soldiers seemed to beat it easily enough but ten minutes later I learned (by the massacre) it had infected half my dwarfs and everything came to a gruesome ruin before I could even react.

I don't mean to sound bitter, cold, or cruel, but I am, so that's how it comes out
07-29-2017, 09:39 AM
Regalia: Of Men and Monarchs

Bought Regalia: Of Men and Monarchs (PC from Steam) on a whim and really enjoying it! It's a strategy RPG with a light story. Not the depth of something like Fire Emblem (which is actually kinda nice), but still a good amount of characters, skills and items. Wouldn't mind seeing this on iPad someday.

(On my iDevices, playing: Rogue Wizards, Hearthstone)

"Hey, hey, hey, hey-now. Don't be mean; we don't have to be mean, cuz, remember, no matter where you go, there you are." - Buckaroo Banzai
07-29-2017, 12:48 PM
Don't Starve

Civ 5

=============================
==Developer of: Dawn of Crafting==
=============================