★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.

🎉🎈🎁🎂Happy Birthday🎂🎁🎈🎉

08-14-2017, 12:09 AM
🎉🎈🎁🎂Happy😃 Birthday😎Martinamauer🎂🎁🎈🎉

DezBlc Txt Contxt 7 King I Divine{The Roots}
Wax & EOM{Coins} Mars Ill{Alpha Male 2.0} Soul Position{The Cool Thing To Do} Jean Grae{Taco Day} Rakim{Who Is God} Third Sight{I Will Never Leave You} The Orphanage{Put Ya Quarter Up} @Claudine@Crooklynd@A Time To Kill@The Goonies@Explorers@ DREAMCOLORZ
08-14-2017, 07:49 PM
To me.... 55 years old today.

08-14-2017, 08:48 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Papa Deuce View Post
To me.... 55 years old today.
Happy Birthday!!!!!

My screen name is misunderstood. I am not some arrogant person who thinks he's so cool. Cool, because I like cold weather and Pepper because I'm hot.

Game Center: BakedCracker
08-16-2017, 09:05 PM
🎉🎈🎁🎂Happy😃 Birthday😎Ayalam214🎂🎁🎈🎉

Wax & EOM{Coins} Mars Ill{Alpha Male 2.0} Soul Position{The Cool Thing To Do} Jean Grae{Taco Day} Rakim{Who Is God} Third Sight{I Will Never Leave You} The Orphanage{Put Ya Quarter Up} @Claudine@Crooklynd@A Time To Kill@The Goonies@Explorers@ DREAMCOLORZ
08-16-2017, 09:07 PM
🎉🎈🎁🎂Happy😃 Birthday😎Alveokr47🎂🎁🎈🎉

08-16-2017, 09:17 PM
🎉🎈🎁🎂Happy😃 Birthday😎Anikaheussaff🎂🎁🎈🎉

08-16-2017, 10:24 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by coolpepper43 View Post
Happy Birthday!!!!!

Hey Papa Deuce can you help us out by including your special day on your Profile?

🎉🎈🎁🎂Happy😃 Birthday😎Papa Deuce🎂🎁🎈🎉

08-18-2017, 03:42 AM
🎉🎈🎁🎂Happy😃 Birthday😎Swietlana
🎂🎁🎈🎉

08-19-2017, 01:08 AM
🎉🎈🎁🎂Happy😃 Birthday😎Annsmith19🎂🎁🎈🎉

08-22-2017, 07:01 PM
🎉🎈🎁🎂Happy😃 Birthday😎Risahizon273
🎂🎁🎈🎉