*(un)Official* Aralon help Thread

Discussion in 'General Game Discussion and Questions' started by crex, Dec 15, 2010.

1. Junliang

Junliang Well-Known Member

Mar 11, 2011
    #1001 Junliang, Mar 20, 2011
    Last edited: Mar 20, 2011
    [​IMG]

Dual wield is cool:)

[​IMG]
    Look, no string attached!

2. Junliang

Junliang Well-Known Member

Mar 11, 2011
    Oh crap.. Is there any quest involving lord telmon?
    He was holding a sabre with entangling root effect.. I gotten greedy and accidentally killed him. ._.

3. alohavini

alohavini New Member

Mar 19, 2011
    Anyone has experience successful pick pocket before?

I created a dummy rouge just to try to pick pocke ug for the helga ring and i can never seem to succed, not even gold. At lv3 pickpocket and stealth.. Is this thing bugged?

I think the best is to just kill them both..

Keep trying
    I got my ring the same way, just make sure u are behind the gnoll =]

4. alohavini

alohavini New Member

Mar 19, 2011
    Azra teple key

I killed Merificus, whats next??
    Sunclaw doesnt take me anywhere, and icefang keeps flying me shadowspire but once i enter it the game restarst in Callaheim.
    How can I enter Azra temple and how can i get the drakes egg??

5. Jongjungbu

Jongjungbu Well-Known Member

Jan 24, 2011
    Yes there is. I'm having a hard time remembering what the quest though was. It might be one where you have the option of killing him, in which case you are actually okay since you did that. Sorry I can't be more specific...playing multiple RPGs online and offline at the moment and the quests starting to run together in my head. :p

6. undeadcow

undeadcow Well-Known Member

Dec 4, 2010
    Houston, TX
    The quest with Lord T is part of the Knight's Guild mission to get access to the locked mansion you can either kill Lord T or a nobelman to gain entry to that locked mansion. It's possible killing Lord T would have looted you a key to said mansion. Otherwise, when you get to that quest the nobelman would just let you in. However, without Lord T to talk to it might be harder to find the nobelman (who iirc is in a house facing the locked mansion). Hope that helps elaborate.

7. crex

crex Doctor of Game of the Week-ology

Oct 18, 2010
    Everywhere and Nowhere
    :eek: WOW! 1,000 posts! Cool! :D

8. setec

setec Member

Mar 6, 2011
    I updated my PickPocket to 2/3 and was successful in taking Helga's Ring from Ug.

9. eagleswords

eagleswords Member

Mar 21, 2011
    Questions

1)What is the max level one can acheive in this game?

2)Highest level monster?

3)What is the stat build for all classes?

4)Is there a way to make weapons 'glow'?

5)Which map has the highest level of monsters? Could it be at Redock Bay?

Quest help
    ----------

1) Oldest sewers to sprinkle dust over corpse (Where is it located?)

2)Find Sirus at Taryn Ridge?

3)Acquire information on Emerald Brew?

----------

Thanks in advance if you have the intentions to reply :)

10. setec

setec Member

Mar 6, 2011
    #1010 setec, Mar 21, 2011
    Last edited: Mar 21, 2011
    @eagleswords

1)What is the max level one can achieve in this game?

Although I don't believe there is a level cap set by the developers, it seems you can only level to 48, maybe 49 with just killing enemies. If you start killing NPCs, which could affect your later gameplay, then you might be able to go higher.

2)Highest level monster?

The highest I have seen is 37. Certain NPCS for quests are higher level like 40. You get XP for any enemy is higher than 10 levels below your level.

3)What is the stat build for all classes?

If you are looking for build guides, I don't know of any yet.

4)Is there a way to make weapons 'glow'?

Glow? During certains spells the weapons glow. If you are looking for a permanent solution on that I don't know of one.

5)Which map has the highest level of monsters? Could it be at Redrock Bay?

Shadowspire Mines area and caves have level 37s.

Quest help
    ----------

1) Oldest sewers to sprinkle dust over corpse (Where is it located?)

Read this

and this

2)Find Sirus at Taryn Ridge?

Sirus is in the Red Lion Inn in Taryn Ridge
    see here

3)Acquire information on Emerald Brew?

If you are doing the quest Corruption in Callaheim, then Go to the Pig and Hound in East Callaheim. Go upstairs. Talk to a guy in one of those rooms. Check your inventory for a note which mentions the emerald brew. You will get the quest completed when you read it. You get the note from the guy upstairs in one of the rooms in the Pig and Hound Inn. He will then be one of the two attacking you downstairs after wards.

----------

11. Jongjungbu

Jan 24, 2011
    Looking at one of my saves, "A Deal Gone Sour" is an alternate quest where Luther Argale asks you to kill Lord Telmon (and I believe Luther is an NPC standing outside in the city of Callaheim that you speak to in order to help you into the mansion). Then Lord Telmon will ask you to kill Luther instead for him. It's kind of like the Og/Ug quest where you have to make a choice which quest to do. Kill Lord Telmon or Kill Luther Argale...either way nets you the mansion key as a quest reward item (not as a loot item). You will just have auto-completed that quest then whenever you do it, and receive a key from Luther as a quest reward item (I am looking at the quest right now and that is said reward). You will just not have an option to kill Luther instead since Telmon is already dust now.

12. Dorian

Dorian Member

Dec 18, 2010
    I've encountered the save glitch in Uthu's Fortress. My only save file for this character is now stuck in Uthu's Fortress and I can't load it. Is there a fix for this yet? If need be I will be open to editing certain data to change my save location, if someone can guide me along with it.

13. Nyte

Nyte Member

Mar 9, 2011
    I have the same problem; I'll PM the developer.

14. Jongjungbu

Jan 24, 2011
    No fix yet. Everybody still has that problem, so yeah PM the dev. You basically for now have to finish Uthu's Fortress in one go. Your autosave should have let you recover from immediately outside Uthu's Fortress if you hadn't really played any since that corrupted save. Alternatively, you can make two saves wherever you go just in case, with one being from a prior real-life day of playing.

15. eagleswords

eagleswords Member

Mar 21, 2011
    I must say you have helped me a lot. Thank you and i appreciate your effort. Anyway why are they Ruffians coming up to me to attack me at Callaheim and i have also witnessed them killing citizens. Did i do something that triggers an event like this?

I am now doing the quest to get the mansion kill. Would there be a difference to kill either Lord T or Luther? Is there a way to complete both quests?

16. Jongjungbu

Jan 24, 2011
    I dont think there is a legit way to kill both guys and complete both quests, since both require you to talk to one of them to complete it. One will be dead when you need to talk to him to turn it in.

17. eagleswords

eagleswords Member

Mar 21, 2011
    I see what you mean anyway what other areas sell helmet and pauldrons besides the one at callaheim?

18. Jongjungbu

Jan 24, 2011
    I think Callaheim is the only place for those. Put a rune on them.

19. Nyte

Nyte Member

Mar 9, 2011
    You trigger it if you go into the alley after dark.

20. fallenashes

fallenashes Well-Known Member

Jan 4, 2010
    yes
    Can anyone help me find the village of Kern? I'm at Windspray Lake in the area North of Calleheim.