Support our Sponsors:

Go Back   Touch Arcade > Games and Apps > iPhone and iPad Games

Old 07-23-2014, 01:41 PM
iPad Air, iOS 7.x

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bad_Trip View Post
Hey guys, I'm somewhat confused. I want to purchase this game, however I can't seem to figure out whether I should buy just Autumn Dynasty, or Warlords?

Any advice would be appreciated. Also, do these games have multiplayer?
There is multiplayer in Autumn Dynasty RTS, and adding on to what ScotDamn said, is a pure RTS game. ADWarlords is incorporates a real-time tactic battle system - together with empire management.

These videos give a rough overview of what the gameplay is like - have a look and see which you'd find more interesting
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6MKEC5i_96E

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-nyJbVBE9HY
Old 11-17-2014, 06:59 AM
iPad 2, iOS 6.x

I got this when it first came out but I kept losing my saves so I gave up. Are the bugs gone?
Old 11-18-2014, 07:11 AM
iPad Air, iOS 7.x

Quote:
Originally Posted by slikaroo View Post
I got this when it first came out but I kept losing my saves so I gave up. Are the bugs gone?
The bugs should have been fixed in a previous update. However, if there are any that you still encounter, do use the in-game function to send us the save files so that we can quickly squash 'em.
Old 11-25-2014, 09:47 AM

Whoa, just read the entire thread and it was awesome, talk about a roller coaster ride... I laughed out loud at some parts (in a good way) and felt everyone's frustration (including the developers) at trying to nail those crashes. The one constant throughout the entire thread was the Devs, they were always there. They may have been pulling their hair out at times but they rolled with the punches and never shied away for a minute even if the feedback wasn't what they were hoping.

It's obviously a fantastic game or everyone involved here wouldn't be working together with the same goal in mind, to make AD W the best it can be. People lose interest, Devs give up but that didn't happen here and I think that's fantastic. Enough of my rambling.

I have and love the original AD (old version) and for some reason never got AD W. Gonna get both games from this team right now because these guys are the types of developers that I would like to see more of and will support anything they do in the future in a heartbeat.