TouchArcade App not listing games suddenly.

Discussion in 'Off-Topic Lounge' started by Mariko, Nov 14, 2017.

1. Mariko

Mariko Well-Known Member

May 19, 2016
    For some reason last night/early this morning, when I opened up the app, none of the games and messages that are listed, aren't showing up at all. The forums are okay, but nothing else will come up, at all. At the same time, the old version of AppShopper (the one that supported iPad) suddenly can't connect and get any app listings at all. I'm on an iPad Pro 12.9 with iOS 10.3. The AppStore itself is just fine. So are a few other App listing programs I downloaded to see if they can get listings. I've made absolutely no changes to any settings, either. These are the only Apps doing this. Both of which I rely on heavily. I've done all the usual delete and reinstall stuff to no avail. I could REALLY use some help. I am totally stumped at this point. (And I've been using iOS stuff since 2010)

I would be very appreciative of any help.

Thanks

2. slamraman

slamraman Well-Known Member
    Patreon Gold

Aug 27, 2011
    yep - same here since yesterday morning in the Ununited Kingdom.
    It's the next step in the long, slow death of the TA App. It's still clinging on though and for that I am thankful.

3. DoubleBreastedWoman

Jan 10, 2017
    Strange that of all the people and developers benefitting from this little app, its just not possible to update this somehow.

4. Mariko

Mariko Well-Known Member

May 19, 2016

AppShopper is doing it too, though. So it's not just the TA app. Every other app finder I've tried, and they all work fine. The TA app and AppShopper are the only two apps that have this problem

5. slamraman

slamraman Well-Known Member
    Patreon Gold

Aug 27, 2011
    Resuscitated \o/ There's life in the old dog yet.

6. Mariko

Mariko Well-Known Member

May 19, 2016
    #6 Mariko, Nov 14, 2017
    Last edited: Nov 14, 2017
    Both are now working again, .