★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.

Ipod Touch 3rd Generation Informational Letter from Steve Jobs Himself? Doubt it...

09-03-2009, 04:10 PM
Ipod Touch 3rd Generation Informational Letter from Steve Jobs Himself? Doubt it...

I was on touchmyapps and noticed that there was a post claiming that Steve Jobs personally wrote a letter that described the new Ipod Touch 3rd Generation or Ipod Touch "P". It confirms that the new ipod touch will be introduced at the september 9th event and the ipod will have 18 hours of battery life for movies and wifi but no camera or mic. I personally believe that the letter is fake. What do you guys think? Link here...

http://bit.ly/4w7rzl

Last edited by sf49lu; 09-03-2009 at 04:15 PM.
09-03-2009, 04:15 PM
That's BS

Gamecenter: Will090

09-03-2009, 04:18 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by sf49lu View Post
I was on touchmyapps and noticed that there was a post claiming that Steve Jobs personally wrote a letter that described the new Ipod Touch 3rd Generation or Ipod Touch "P". It confirms that the new ipod touch will be introduced at the september 9th event and the ipod will have 18 hours of battery life for movies and wifi but no camera or mic. I personally believe that the letter is fake. What do you guys think? Link here...

http://bit.ly/4w7rzl
It's not him. Do you know why?
1st: He said "there" instead of "their", and it would have been checked, and multiple other grammar mistakes.
2nd: Steve Jobs wouldn't write an email about it, he would wait for the event.
3rd: If everyone knows there's no camera (Though I doubt there won't), then there won't be any hype, and no one will pay attention to the event.
4th: The first paragraph is just ridiculous, it obviously would be him if it was from let's say, stevejobs@apple.com, but I doubt this was from an account like that.

5th: IT'S JUST PLAIN RIDICULOUS!!!!! Read it!! "One mother I met cried in my arms as she told me the sad, sad story of her little Billy who could barely play his Peggle under the dimmest backlight. It was excruciating to listen to. But I understood what I needed to do." Seriously? That is a horrible attempt at pretending to be Steve Jobs.

Last edited by Fleabag323; 09-03-2009 at 04:21 PM.
09-03-2009, 04:25 PM
Yeah i saw this earlier. Total BS
09-03-2009, 04:27 PM
it's only an attempt to get some publicist for TMA, very very sad
09-03-2009, 04:31 PM
And to think some people believed this.

Quote:
and lastly we have the abu sayaf and MILF, two terrorist factions in the Philippines, and ivé yet to see any fruits of labor from the government concerning these terrorist threats.
Quote:
Originally Posted by LBG View Post
There's a MILF terrorist faction? Awesome! Sign me up.
09-03-2009, 04:32 PM
first sentence blew it
09-03-2009, 04:41 PM
lmao does not sound like steve jobs at all...but watch the article come true lol
09-03-2009, 04:53 PM
Dear TouchArcade,

I is Steve Jobs. It be true. Do not question why, just believe. Believe in me like people believe in the Jesus. Trust me. One time, I was fighting a Gang$tar (Gang$tar) when he tried to punch my cancer. Luckily I killed him with an ice cream cone I stole from a little girl nearby, and I soon was confronted by his mother, who cried in my arms because her little La Quisha and her brother Tiny couldn't get their Minigore update because the AppStore Review team was composed of mentally-challenged chimpanzees. It was then that I knew what I had to do. I had epiphany. I saw a group of normal iPod users, like you, who could review things using the toilet. I then set out to work on something amazing: The iReviewToilet. Every time you take a dump, iPod game is sent to your iPod via Super Wi-Fi Bluetooth power. You then review it and when you flush, the toilet goes 'I can take a dump and review at the same time! Take that AppStore Review Team!'

With that knowledge I tell you this: There will be no new iPods on 9/9/09, only a kick-ass movie. In fact, we take out all iPods that day from market and only sell iReviewToilets. Dis is revolutionary.

Trust me.

Yours forever,
Stev Jubs.

P.S. Trust me. It's me. I knowz it is.

7/26/10-- Matt Garza throws first no-hitter in Rays history!
Quote:
Originally Posted by RyoHazuki View Post
It may strike you as disrespectful to ask questions, that's ok, it strikes me as stupid not to.
09-03-2009, 05:03 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Brazilian Rider View Post
Dear TouchArcade,

I is Steve Jobs. It be true. Do not question why, just believe. Believe in me like people believe in the Jesus. Trust me. One time, I was fighting a Gang$tar (Gang$tar) when he tried to punch my cancer. Luckily I killed him with an ice cream cone I stole from a little girl nearby, and I soon was confronted by his mother, who cried in my arms because her little La Quisha and her brother Tiny couldn't get their Minigore update because the AppStore Review team was composed of mentally-challenged chimpanzees. It was then that I knew what I had to do. I had epiphany. I saw a group of normal iPod users, like you, who could review things using the toilet. I then set out to work on something amazing: The iReviewToilet. Every time you take a dump, iPod game is sent to your iPod via Super Wi-Fi Bluetooth power. You then review it and when you flush, the toilet goes 'I can take a dump and review at the same time! Take that AppStore Review Team!'

With that knowledge I tell you this: There will be no new iPods on 9/9/09, only a kick-ass movie. In fact, we take out all iPods that day from market and only sell iReviewToilets. Dis is revolutionary.

Trust me.

Yours forever,
Stev Jubs.

P.S. Trust me. It's me. I knowz it is.
LOL! Well that made my day... Anyways, whats up with this 9/9/09 BS... I mean... While I was watching TV (Nickalodian), be ashamed if you can't watch Spongebob Squarepants (mind that I can drive and make my own money), anyways... there was this Nerf Blaster thing and it well it said there was going to be this weird gun thing coming out on 9/9/09. And well I thought it was pretty stupid that they made several commercials like that. anyways.

Back to the topic... What a load of BS! Steve Jobs... Grammer error and of course, a mix of retardeder (yes) at the same time...

I mean seriously, a iPod Touch P(ee)?!?

Upcoming iPhone Games: World of Midgard,Paper Monsters, LostWinds,The First Attempt,Blade Slinger, Kale in Dinoland, Prevail
Quote:
Originally Posted by slayerzack1 View Post
the psp sucks it has dumb games the nintendo ds is so much better
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hodapp View Post
Dumb people are dumb.